Chapter 3- Goodbye

Once Maths ended I had Science but I was lucky as I has class with my three best friends, we had a reliever so we could talk for the entire time.

The rest of the day went by really fast as we had lunch then Health together.

That night we had Scouts together and I told everyone there I was leaving. They promised to try and keep in touch with me when I move away.

The rest of the week went by really fast. It was my last week at that school. Most people at school had found out that I was moving to America they mostly said goodbye and have fun. Only some of them knew the fully story and about my mum as I didn't want everyone to know. All the teachers knew everything and the ones that knew me each talked to me for a while and told me different things.

The next week I spent packing all the stuff that I was taking to America. I also visited all the people I wanted to say goodbye to. I was really hard saying goodbye to everyone especially my best friends and the close family I had.

I also went on trips to some of the places I liked the most such as rock climbing, my favourite shops, mini golf and on the luge and Ogo in Rotorua as it would be the last chance I got for a while.

The night before I left we had leaving party so I could say a final goodbye to everyone. It was really sad to know that it was the last night in New Zealand I would have but it was exciting to know that I would soon be living in America and living my dream of being in an actress.

I got up really early in the morning to go to the airport.

Authors note:
Sorry it's taking a while to get to the main part of the story I felt like I had to write this part. Don't worry she meets Stana in the next chapter.