Chapter 16-Home

Authors note...
When Tahlia says mum and dad she means Stana and Nathan. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Sorry for the wait.

Tahlia pov...
I'm so happy to be on my way home now. I can't wait to see mum and dad again.
I get of the plane and she that people are staring at me, I walk over to mum and dad and hug them then say "it's so great to see you again".
Mum is crying and say "I know, I missed you so much".

We get to the car and start to leave the airport. I say "why was everyone staring at me?"
I can hear a small laugh from dad and mum says "well everyone knows that you are my daughter now as I put on the news that you were missing and wanted any information on where you went"
I smile and say "well you got me back now". I laugh and say "have you told everyone that I'm found and back now or will others just spread it around?".
Mum says "well I haven't told anyone yet as I just wanted to get you back first but I do have an interview today that was going to be about trying to get you back but it can now be about we got you back"
I smile and Nathan says "we better hurry up if we want to make it to the interview on time.

I'm so happy we can finally be together as a family and we are having an interview as a family.