Chapter 13- The Call

Beckett pov...
I answer the phone by saying "hello", I am really nervous is it about Tahlia?.
The person on the other end of the phone has disguised there voice it sounds like a male though, he says "I don't know what your relationship with this girl is but you get to have a small Skype call with her to know she is still alive".
I say "ok, will we get her back?"
He laughs and says "you will have to ask her father" then ends the call.

I run over to Nathan and hug him and say "she's alive and we get to talk to her soon". We are both so happy and go straight to the computer to wait for the Skype call to come in.

After about half an hour of waiting we finally get the call. Tahlia is sitting their with one hand tied to a post, it looks painful.

She says "hello" then pauses. I guessed the person who took her walked out as she then said "mum, dad you have no idea how good it is to see you".
I say "I know, where are you".
Tahlia looks really sad and says "I'm sorry I don't know and I haven't seen the man who took me before but he thinks that I am still Jordan Cameron as that is what he called me, I don't think he knows who I really am, you need to ask my 'old adoptive father' as I think it has something to do with him"
Nathan says "it's ok we will to to him and we will find you"
I ask "are you hurt in any way?".
Tahlia smiles and says "no he hasn't hurt me but my arm gets sore every now and then because of this stupid post".
I say "thats really good".
I hear the man come back and say "talking is over" and ends the call.

It was so good to see that she isn't hurt and she okay. We even have a lead to why she was taken it had something to do with Mr Cameron who is back in New Zealand.

Author's Note
Sorry it's taking so long. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I don't know if it's any good.