Chapter 18-Together

Nathan pov...
We get to Stana and Tahlia's house after the interview and we watch the finale as Tahlia never got to watch the finished episode. The episode was about a murder that took place that led to when Castle was taken, we solved the case but have information on where Castle was as he was in Montreal and will go with Beckett there in the next season. If that wasn't bad enough for fans the promo showed Lanie looking at pregnancy test results and being really happy, and it also showed Tahlia first scene playing her character Elena although you don't know who is she then you just she her walk into the precinct and ask Ryan do you know where Kate Beckett is and the promo ends.

She said when it ended "I don't know how the fans will cope if I saw that without knowing what is going to happen I would be desperately wanting more".
Stana said "your right about that some fans have said that already"

After we have dinner and watch a movie I go home saying I will see you tomorrow.

Stana pov...
I was had just woken up in the middle of the night and was trying to go back to sleep when I heard a scream from Tahlia's room. I run in, turn on the light and see she is still sleeping and wake her up. She is crying when she wakes up and looks at me relived. She says "I was back in the house again and this time you and dad showed up and were about to get shot when you woke me up".
I say to her "it was just a dream it won't happen"
She smiles and says "can you please stay with me mum".
We spend the rest of the night cuddled together so Tahlia doesn't have any more nightmares.

Nathan comes over in the morning for breakfast for us.
We finish eating and Tahlia goes to her room to get ready for the day. I tell Nathan about Tahlia having a nightmare last night. he suggests that he could stay some nights to be here to help. I say "I was actually wondering if you would like to move in I love you and want you here for me and for Tahlia".
He looks stunned and says "I would love to move in with you".

Tahlia comes back and I ask her "what would you think of Nathan moving in with us"
She smiles "I would love that, we will be together as a family even more now".

Nathan goes to say something when the phone rings, I answer it after the call Nathan asks "who was it?"
I say "it was Andrew, he wants us all to go in for a meeting, the team wants to see Tahlia again and we have some things to talk about for the next season.