Chapter 21- Acting

Tahlia pov...
We head to the set ready for the day of filming. Now that we are here I'm not as much nervous but I am excited, I get to have my first real day of filming.

The plot line for the episode is that Castle and Beckett are meeting up with a guy called Aaron Winter who needed Castle to stay alive as Castle was too important to be killed while stopping fifteen terrorist attacks in fifteen different countries around the world.
I walk into the precinct and ask for Kate Beckett, the guy I talk to introduces himself to me as Detective Kevin Ryan. He then tells me that Beckett is away for the rest of the week and asks me why I need to talk to her. I tell him it's a private matter. Gates then comes over and calls me to her office.
She introduces herself to me and say welcome Elena, you will be an intern here working in Ryan's team along with detective Esposito and Beckett also Richard Castle. I tell Gates who I am in relation to Beckett and she is shocked. I meet up with Ryan and Espo to let them know I am the intern and that my name is Elena Beckett. They don't find out the relationship between Kate and I. We then start working on the case we have.

It was a real fun episode to film and be apart of. Being honest I found it natural to be acting the part. I can't wait for fans to watch it.
Molly comes over to me and says "your a natural at acting"
I tell her "thanks Mol". We have lunch in set with some of the rest of the crew before packing up for the day. It was really fun and I can't believe that this is my job now, I get to spend time with the crew who are awesome people and I get to act which is really fun to do.

Authors note
Here is another chapter and I am about to start another book that goes with this as I will turn the show that they are filming into a book, I will let you know when I post it.