The gray room

"No it isn't" a voice said "you've still got a few more chap-dimensions to go through." The voice walked up and said "hi I'm a alternate version of your personality, I know more than you though. I'm Olseen, and represent the loneliness in you, or the black and red parts of you. Over there is Pestin, or the emotionless part of you, the gray part of you which you can see on a part of your neck fur right now." I said "wait so are you guys like the alternate versions that have been fully corrupted." Olseen said "exactly, but since we do know more than you we can actually answer a few questions that you have" I first said with a not so sure voice, it came out like someone else was speaking "I don't really have any questions other than, who is Uifolyu Tetsdrsa?" Pestin said "I don't know who that is, but it's a special word in our language, it's the only word that can be translated to any language" what does it mean?" I say, olseen says "it means, last survivor. But it doesn't relate to anything" I say "well that's very weird, but do you know why these markings are traveling up my arm?" I say and pestin says back to me "that's the loneliness taking over, your the only person that has the loneliness take over very slowly. And your other arm is gone! I think we can help you with that, give that orb really quick" I hesitate "I know what I'm doing trust me" I hand it over and pestin runs over to a place. A few minutes later pestin comes out with the orb and a metallic, multicolored stick "here put this on" pestin says as he hands me the arm and gives me back the orb. I put the stick on and immediately the stick starts to move around, it seems as if it's taking on the shape off my right arm but as my left. "Woah! That's pretty cool, I don't really have anymore questions. So what now?" I said and Pestin came up and said "now we get to talk to you about the rygaarn fener, sit down it's going to take a long time" a chair appeared and I sat down. He continued "Rygaarn feners may look like normal animals but they are not. They aren't a hybrid either but are different in a way. They are a type of mixture, but not exactly, of animals they can be from any species, even a manokit, or a dragon. They consist of three things, what they look like, how they act, and what their skills are." I said "WOOOO, that was a lot!" Olseen came up to me and said "welp there isn't really that much we can talk about anymore, so you can leave now, we don't want you to leave but you still need to finish the bo-journey" he then mutters under his breath "dang it I almost broke the 4th wall again" I said "what?" And he said "nothing, you should go now" and right then a portal appeared. Right before I went in Olseen said "wait, you might actually be alb-" and right before he could finish the sentence  we went through it but then there was just me.

                           End of chapter 7