Epilogue

Anameleth's POV

"Ada I don't want to learn to shoot." Adilya said quietly. Adilya is our third child, now sixteen years of age. I reached for my daughters hand under the table as she waited for her fathers response. After a few moments of silence she continued, "I want Nana to teach me to wield blades."

Legolas stood from his seat and walked behind her, placing his hands lightly on her shoulders, "And your mother had nothing to do with this?"

"Give me some credit." I said, acting like I was offended.

"Nana hasn't agreed to teach me yet, she said I need your blessing first." Adilya interjected.

Legolas smiled and kissed the top of her head, "Then I had no qualms with Nana teaching you."

"Thank you Ada!" She exclaimed happily. She stood from her chair gracefully, hugging Legolas and I before running off, probably to tell Alanna the good news. Alanna is our second child, a beautiful girl of only twenty-two, she was the one that told me Adilya wanted me to train her as well.

"You've taken both my girls from me." Legolas said, holding his hand out to me.

"I've not taken either, they've chosen on their own. Besides, you stole our son from me and I thought he was mine by default, though I should've known better."

"Yes, you should've. Locien is a good bowman, patient and gentle, he'll make an amazing archer one day." He said, pulling me from my seat. Locien is our first child, a gentle boy now twenty-nine years of age.

"I wonder which weapon Estel will study under." He said, placing his hand on my barely noticeable baby bump.

I smiled, "He'll probably force us to teach him to wield every weapon, since he'll be named after Aragorn."

Legolas smiled and pulled me into his arms, "Le Melon."

"Le Melon, Ainu." I replied, gladly relaxing into his arms. "Just so you know this is our last child."

"I believe four children should keep us busy enough."

"Oh they will for sure." I paused and asked, "Do you think we should go the Shire before I start showing too much? I'm sure Merry, Pippin and Sam are missing their godchildren."

"Are we going to the Shire?" Locien asked excitedly, now standing in the doorway.

"Yes, but don't tell your sisters yet. We'll leave within the month." Legolas said, walking over to him. He put a hand to his shoulder and said, "Why don't you go see what those two are up to? I'm sure they could benefit from your help."

"Yes Ada." Before he left he quickly came over to me and hugged me, "Can I help you tend to the garden tomorrow Nana?"

"Of course Locien, maybe in the afternoon Alidya can come with us to town." I said running my hands through his beautiful blonde hair.

"I'll let her know."

"Thank you love." I watched him leave before saying to Legolas, "I hope I didn't interfere with any plans."

"He's your son, Melomin." Legolas took my hand and gently pulled me into the next room, our family room. He sat in the rocker next to the fireplace and requested, "Sit with me."

"Always." I said, allowing him to pull me into his lap. I couldn't help my smile as his hand instantly rested on my baby bump. I asked, "Is this life anything like you imagined?"

"No, it's much better than anything I could've ever pictured."