12

Jin was terrified, the anxiety started to bubble up inside his stomach, and his heart was racing fast.

'No, go away'
He heard his Wolf whimper as he saw his wolf shivering and curling himself in a ball in his head. He was shivering and gulping while looking at the person he was scared of the most, his mate.

He sees how his mate was looking back at him with the same terrified expression on his face.

'see he hates you'

'he doesn't want you'

'he doesn't need you'

'look at him and look at you, how ugly you are, why would he like you as mate'

'such a weak and filthy wolf you have'

'Shut up just shut up'
He screams in his head while running out of the classroom as tears begin to drop from his eyes.

'Just how weak you are, crying over a person who doesn't even know your name.'

He slammed the door shut as he went inside the washroom and slid down on the floor.

He bends his knees to his chest as he hides his head between them, while some drops of tears earn their way out of his eyes.

He hates it, he hates it all, just how weak he is, how scared he got over someone who doesn't even do anything to him, how emotional he was over something so useless.

He hates how depressed he is.

Yes, he is indeed depressed more like
His Wolf was scared of humanity to the point he never came out in his real form Means jin never was able to turn into his wolf form because his Wolf never allowed it.

This is very rare for Werewolves to have weak and scared wolves because wolves are themselves a symbol of Power and sovereignty.

It's not like Jin always had a weak Wolf it just turns out like this because of his past.

At first, he was a premature child which is why Jin is so physically weak.
Just after his birth, he was thrown outside the gate of an orphanage, if you ask Jin the reason behind this then it's just that his parents never wanted an Omega, especially a weak, filthy, and ugly Omega like him.

He knows all this because his parents love him so much to give him a diary with all their Loving and caring thought about him written on it.

From birth he never got the love he deserved, as he grows young he finds out that nobody likes him in his orphanage, he thinks it's because he is ugly. Well, it's not true because the reason nobody likes him was his body and facial features, he was getting more and more attractive and charming as he was getting older which was not liked by so many other Omega kids.

He gets the idea of him being ugly from the old, rusty dairy that he read every night before sleeping because it was from his parents.

As he thrived aged he often got bullied and bitten by the other omegas who are only two to three years older than him.

He never told anyone about this because when he told some teachers and caretakers there, they would care less about him so he just thought to keep it to himself.

It all continued until he was thrown out of the orphanage on a dark rainy day at the age of seven because of seriously injuring the other Omegas which was just a nice plan of theirs that got successful.

He cried himself out as he hugs his dairy to his chest so it doesn't get wet and runs away from there.
He hides under the bench of a garden to save himself from getting drenched.

As days passed he thought he would die because he didn't get food anywhere and was only surviving on water.

But after almost 10 days an old woman finds him unconscious on the roadside and decides to adopt him and that's how he got the family he always dreamed of.
Sure he was safe and sound with the old lady but the terrifying experience he had was too much for a 7-year-old child and his wolf which was now frightened Even with the word human.

As time passed he got busy with studying and helping his dear grandma. His human side forgot Everything as time passed but he can't say the same for his wolf.

"Jin hyung you okay"
Taehyung comes inside the house and decides to check on his hyung because Jin never showed up in the last class.
He thought maybe Jin is sick or something.

"Hyungi are you home"
Tae yelled again As no one answered.
"Grandma!!"

"I think no one is home tae, let me call Hyung"
Jimin says as he tries to dial the number but no one answers.
"Maybe Hyung took Grandma to the hospital for the check-up"

Taehyung nodded at Jimin while looking around the house.
"But wait, why is the house door not locked if no one is home?
Mini, I think something Is wrong"
He says while panicking.

"Hey hey baby it's okay maybe they forgot to lock it hmm let's go home I will massage Hyung to call us when he comes back"
Jimin says while looking around too he thinks something is wrong as well but decides to keep it to himself to not make tae more worried than he already is.

'where are you hyung, I am worried'
Jimin thought.

'come home safely hyung'
Taehyung thought as he followed jimin outside while locking the door after them.

Jimin sighed as they drove off from there.
Taehyung looks outside the window as they come out but he sees something that causes his breath to be uneven.

"JIMIN STOP"
taehyung yelled and Jimin stop the car.

Taehyung immediately open the door and run towards the house.
Jimin looked at taehyung while coming outside, he was so confused about why taehyung just did that.

But his confusion flew away as he looked at the direction taehyung was running.

'what the fuck is happening here'