4

Taehyung was picking the flowers in the afternoon when a luxurious car stopped at the other side of the field and someone started to run towards him while yelling

"TAETAE"

"JIMINI"
Taehyung runs toward the voice he hears after throwing his basket to the side...

"JIMINI I MISS YOU SO MUCH"

"TAETAE MY LOVE I MISS YOU TOO"
they both hug each other tightly and after some time they take each other's hand and start to jump around in a circle.

They both stop jumping around when they hear a loud laugh from their Halmeoni.

Jimin let go of his soulmate's hand and run towards the old lady his Halmeoni.
Jimin and his parents used to stay in this town when Jimin was little but after Jimin's mother decided to run away his father took him to Seoul so that they both can let go of his mother's memories and his father wanted to start his career as a politician was a second reason to leave the town.
Jimin always spends his vacations here at his soulmate's house and his father won't have any problem with that after all taehyung and Jimin are friends since childhood.

"Halmeoni I miss you so so much"
Jimin hugs her while picking up the cookies from the plate she has on her hand.

"Me or my food jimina"
She just sake her head when Jimin speak while stuffing more cookies in his mouth
"I lobe both"

"Eyuu jimini stop speaking while eating, it's bad manners"
Taehyung spanks his bestie's head while making a disgusted face.

"Hitting someone is also bad manners tae"

"Sowyy Halmeoni "
Taehyung said while looking at his feet.

"Awww taetae its ok love "
Jimin hugs his stupid friend when he gets sad after hearing his Halmeonis fake scolding.
Jimin always calls him by so many nicknames and love is one of them.

"Stop calling me love mini someone will think wrong "
Taehyung says while pouting when his Halmeoni go back to their house while taking the plate of cookies with her because they already take so many cookies in their hands.

Jimin just roll his eyes at that
" I don't care. You are my friend and I love you, why can't I call you love and besides that we both are omegas"

"I will call you whatever I want "
Jimin shrugs his shoulders while walking toward their house

"Ahhh this Jimini pabooo"
Taehyung run behind his friend when he sees him walking away

"I CAN HEAR THAT YOU KNOW"

"Ohh no"
Taehyung run as fast as he can towards his house by the other side of the field

He goes inside the house and starts to run upstairs while giggling

"YOU ARE DEAD KIM TAEHYUNG"
jimin run behind his so-called soulmate to beat the shit out of him

Taehyung is just about to close the door after getting inside his room when Jimin pushes it aside and comes inside as well

Taehyung gets on the bed to pick a pillow while giggling and Start to hit Jimin.

Jimin also gets on the bed while picking another pillow to start a pillow fight while laughing as well

Soon the house was filled with their loud laughter
Their endless pillow fighting finally come to the stop when their Halmeoni threet them to not give them dinner.

They both are lying on the bed facing the ceiling breathing heavily after their Little playful moment when Jimin decides to start the conversation for which he comes here

"Taetae what did you decide about coming to Seoul "

Taehyung sighed before looking at Jimin
"I don't think eoma appa will agree to me going somewhere far from them jimina, you know right how protective they are towards me "
He turned to the other side with a sad face ....he really wants to go to Seoul.

Jimin sake his head before hugging his best friend from behind to comfort him
"Aww don't worry my sad baby bear that's why I am here right and besides that, I don't think Uncle and Aunty will say no when they hear that you want to go there to study so chill "

Taehyung nods his head slightly
"I hope so"

They both are just laying on the bed facing each other while talking about their plan to convince Taehyung's parents when they hear there Halmeoni Calling them for dinner.......
.
.
.
.

"Can someone tell me why miss park(Aena) is not coming to work for two days is something wrong between her and Jungkook again"
J Hope asked while checking the schedule of jungkook which is Basically
Aena's job as Jungkook's assistant

Literally, everybody in the office knows about Aena and Jungkook's sexual relationship including the hyungs.

"Obviously yes, That Jeon fucking ass never let anyone live peacefully "
Namjoon says with an irritated voice

namjoon really doesn't like when someone connects their personal and professional life together and this same applies to Jungkook too.
He was soo irritated when he finds out that miss park Aena is Jungkook's fuck buddy even after the fact that she is his assistant.

"This is what happens when you make unnecessary relations with your employees, they will take leave for fucking two days straight without even informing"
Namjoon spat one more time while flipping the pages of Jungkook's meeting file angrily.
"Fucking idiot "

Normally j hope will laugh at Namjoon cruising at Jungkook but today he just agreed and sighed irritatingly because of the extra work he gets from Jungkook's assistant not coming regularly.

They can't let everybody know Jungkook's schedule it can be dangerous
For him or the people, he is going to meet with so j Hope or Namjoon has to handle his schedule in the absence of his assistant.

Namjoon checks the meeting file for the last time before messaging Jungkook that he is ready to go for the meeting.
"I swear this is the last time I am doing this "

"Me too I can't do this when I have my own work pending, jungkook you need to solve this problem"
J Hope said while looking at Jungkook coming inside the office of namjoon.

Jungkook just nods at his hyung before sitting beside J Hope in front of namjoons table.
"I know hyung Don't worry Aena is coming to work today "

He call her and solve the problem between them last night. It's not the first time Aena took leave without permission because of their argument.
Jungkook will always manage to cool her down after all she loved this man and also this job is very important to her because of her financial conditions. That was also the reason Jungkook never take her job.

J Hope nod at jungkooks reply before getting up
"Ok jungkook I may leave now I have some pending work to complete"
He handed Jungkook his schedule before leaving the office.

"Okk let's go to the meeting here's your file check it "
Namjoon hand the file to Jungkook before getting up and gesturing for Jungkook to do the same

Jungkook nodded while looking at the file Namjoon gave him
"Let's go"

They both left for the meeting they had with Mr. Park which was canceled last time.