13

Jimin was shocked to see the scene in front of him, there stands his college's most popular boy Kim Namjoon holding Jin in his arms who was unconscious WAIT A MINUTE UNCONSCIOUS.

Jimin runs in that direction as he sees taehyung unlocking the door of Jin's house.
Everyone goes inside the house yes EVERYONE because j hope, yoongi, and Jungkook as well were there he doesn't know why.

namjoon places Jin on his bed as taehyung start to rub his hand. Jimin As well goes and sits where Jin's legs are and starts to rub them.

"Why is he so cold"
Taehyung asks while panicking.

"Because he was sleeping on the cold floor for almost 3 hours in the washroom"
J hope says while looking at Jin with worried eyes.

"I called the doctor, he will be coming soon"
Jungkook say as he entered the room.

"I think you should turn the temperature"
Yoongi was about to say when Jimin cut him off,
"We don't have a heater here, fuck he is shivering"
Jimin says as he walks towards the closet to get another blanket.

"Mini do something he..h.e.."
Taehyung was not able to speak as he was crying already while rubbing his hands.

Jungkook immediately looks toward taehyung as he hears his voice crack.
He felt his heart sank as his wolf was growling. He wants to go and console his mate while hugging him but he can't so he looks away and decides to call the doctor again.

Jimin comes with another blanket and he covers Jin's body with it.

"I will make something hot in case he wakes, where is the kitchen!?"
J hope ask as he looked towards Jimin.

"It's downstairs, right side in the corner"
Jimin says, busy rubbing Jin's lag.

J Hope nods at himself as he turns his hills downstairs.

"What is he doing in the washroom"
Taehyung says as he looks at yoongi,
"We don't know we find him on the floor of an alphas washroom unconscious and decide to bring him here"

"Wait what was he doing in the Alphas washroom!?"
Taehyung asks.

"And How did you know where he lives"
Jimin added as he also looked toward yoongi.

"I don't know, he told us the address"
Yoongi says as he points his finger at Namjoon whose eyes are just looking at Jin.

Taehyung also looked in the direction yoongi pointed and saw Namjoon who look somewhat desperate,
Desperate to hold the person he was looking at and that makes Jimin frowned.

'why is he looking at Hyung like that"
He thought.
He was just about to question the other's antics but was held back when Jungkook come inside the room with the doctor.

"Please go outside, I will check the patient"
Doctor says as they all walk outside the room.

"Mini what happened to Hyung"
Taehyung says as Jimin hugs him to console him.

"Nothing happened to Hyung baby
hmm, don't worry"
Jimin says as he rubs his back while hugging.

'what the fuck is wrong with that omega'
Jungkook thought as he looked at the two best friends hugging...

'Mate'

He hears his wolf growl as he tries to calm his wolf.

'it's just a friend of mate and an omega'
He says to his wolf.

'Baby ....my ..'

He heard his wolf again with an angry growl followed behind.

' mate'

This is the first time his Wolf was acting this stubborn and he already hates it, how he wishes to just go and kiss his mate's oh-so-kissable pink, soft lips and tell that annoying Omega who has the correct right to call him baby.

But right now he doesn't even have any right to even stand beside him which pains his heart every time he sees his mate.

He looked down, diverting his gaze from the soulmates and saying things to his wolf to calm him down more like calm himself down.

After just a few minutes the door of the room gets opened and the doctor inside comes out.

As taehyung sees that he immediately walks towards the doctor.
"It's okay nothing to worry about, he was just unconscious because of staying in the cold for a long time.
He will wake up in an hour or so and here are the meditations that he has to take at least for two days."
The doctor said to taehyung as he gave him the meditations.

Taehyung nodded at the doctor,
"Thank you, doctor"

"It's my duty kid, anyways I may leave now "
The doctor says as he pats Taehyung's head with a smile.

"This way"
Yoongi says as he accompanies the doctor outside.

As the doctor leaves taehyung and Jimin immediately run inside the room.
'what are you doing in an alphas washroom hyung'

Taehyung thought as he cress Jin's hair.
'why are you so worried for him, what's going on here.'
Jimin thought as he looked at Namjoon standing inside the room while looking at Jin.
Jimin looked at him for some time and then looked at Jin again.

'i Don't like seeing you in this state, what are you doing to yourself Jin'
Namjoon thought as he worriedly look towards the younger.
'I may have to enter your life, it's enough time I give you and myself'

"I prepared soup for him, give him when he wakes up ok "
J hope says as he comes inside the room.
"We may leave now"
He continues.

"No no please stay it's already dark outside and also you all don't have anything since the lunch break at college right? Please stay and have dinner with us"
Taehyung says as he hears j hope, he doesn't want them to leave with an empty stomach especially when they help them a lot.

"Have dinner with us as a thank you"
Taehyung says again with so much hope in his voice.

"I think we should leave and besides you don't have to thank us, it's our duty to help the person in need"
Jungkook speak as he looked at his mate.

"please stay"
Taehyung says as he looked at Jungkook with his oh-so-attractive eyes.

'fuck'
Jungkook cursed himself as he looked at his mate's attempt at making him stay.

'he will be the death of me'
How can he resist the puppy eyes of his mate?

"O.okay"