15

Jungkook's eyes get wide as he starts to smell his mate's smell more clearly than before.

'fuck'

He needs to go or else his mate is going to smell him any second.
He can't risk that, he can't risk his mate smelling him, he can leave him, he can hate him or o.r he can reject.c.t him...., he can't let this happen no he can't so he runs and runs like something is chasing him, yes the Jeon jungkook run away just like that.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook running away he was so confused.

'why did he just run like that, wait what is this smell'

Taehyung started to sniff around a little as he smelled something so delicious, just like the smell of heavy rain, the mild smell of mint was also present there and he swore to God he loved it.
He was so dizzy by the smell that he even forgot that Jungkook just ran out of his house in the middle of the dinner without even saying a word.

He just gets to smell the fragrance
A little, like one sniff, and the smell was gone.

He doesn't know why but he wants to smell it again as if he was somewhat desperate for that.

As the other alphas see Jungkook running out of the room they are confused about why the younger would do that but they know Jungkook will never do that until he has a reason behind it and who they are kidding Jungkook just run away when his mate was right beside him, there is no way jungkook will leave until there is something very wrong and so they do what they always do on this kind of situations they also run away from there.

No, if you think that they also run away like jungkook without saying a word like a madman then you are wrong.

They make the omegas pack the food take it and leave.

Yes, it was Yoongi's idea to make Jimin pack the food. he knows that the Omega doesn't like him so he just decides to annoy him a little before he needs to go.
He wants to annoy the hell out of that shorty tonight but well there is always tomorrow right so yoongi just decided to leave the younger today.

As everybody was going outside and apologizing to taehyung about the younger's behavior yoongi took the opportunity and went towards the blonde Omega.

He stood just behind the younger, bands down to his level as he whispered something in his ear,
''Have a good night shortly, Meet you tomorrow at the college"

A shiver runs down Jimin's body as he hears the deep voice of the older for some moment he just can't able to process his mind he was so dazed by the sudden intimacy that he don't even understand what the older was saying.
He comes back to his senses when he hears tae saying something.

"Mini they are going come here"
Jimin nod at his best friend before going towards the entrance where everybody is.

When he goes there he sees Yoongi looking at him with a smirk and at that correct movement, he remember what he said to him.
'wait a minute DID HE JUST CALL ME SHORTY '

Anger starts to bubble up inside his stomach from the memory and he immediately looks towards the older with a furious look.
He sees the alpha wink at him which pisses him off way more than he already is.

'the fuck is that shithead's problem'

'Let's meet tomorrow asshole'
He thought as he smirked.

"What the fuck was that Jeon Jungkook"
Yes, you are right it was Namjoon cursing at the younger again.

"Please just leave me alone"
Jungkook says lowly as he rubs his face with his hands in frustration.
He doesn't want to deal with his hyungs right now.
He is sure if he talked to elder they will say something to him he will regret later.
He is so frustrated, just how pathetic he is.
He just run away from there without thinking anything.

What if his mate starts to hate him because he runs away like that?
No, he doesn't want that.
'AH'
he screams inside his head as he takes a deep breath to calm himself down.

"Kook, are you okay"
Namjoon asks as he sees the younger under so much stress.
When Namjoon doesn't get any answer from the other, he decides to leave the young alpha alone.

"I am going if you need anything we are downstairs we are staying here at your house tonight"
Jungkook nodded at the elder before lying down on the bed.

He stares at the ceiling above him.

'why does this always happen to me'

'what did I ever do wrong to deserve this'

'is he that bad, that he doesn't even deserve some more moments with his mate'

He sighed deeply as he closed his eyes just wanting to end the day here and see what tomorrow brings to him.
__________________________________