Anticipated Again

(Confirmed)

"Will you n-never love me the same as him, kookie!?"

A harsh hand gripped my jaw tight,  it's nothing,  the pain, the harshness,  the cold stare.  Nothing is new.

"never le taehyung,  I said never call me that.  Do you understand? I said do you understand!!!!!"

A teeth-gritting yell echoes through the office of Jungkook as he leans his other hand to his belt to fix it. 

"just because your name and face are his doesn't make you the same person.  You can never be at a place where he was,  taehyung...  Never. Get that shit in your tiny head"

He left my jaw with a jerk,  his hands leaving a trance of red on the skin as it stung not the skin of my cheeks... My heart.  My heart was breaking little by little and I didn't know how long it would survive and finally stop beating.  Heavy Footsteps gradually fade away notifying me that he left me...  Again.

I put my trembling hands on my bare chest as I tried to get up from the cold floor where I was kneeling before his office chair. 

I looked at the clean glass frame on the office table of Jungkook and smiled a little.

"Did he treat you the same as he treats me"

The burn in my heart stung more as I looked at the frame beautifully placed there.  Jungkook cares for the lifeless photo of him more than my living self. 

I put on a large T-shirt that went just below my mid-thighs and went to the balcony of Korea's largest building.  My heart beat fast as my tearless eyes stared down from the topmost floor. 

'would he even care a little if one day he woke up and I was gone?'

I thought and thought as I looked at the cars passing by under the busy daylight. Everything looked so tiny from up here.  I thought as I chuckled and made my way to the end of the flooring. 

"May tonight you get free from me jeon."