35

Taehyung was seating in the leaving room of jungkooks mansion. He doesn't want to come here but namjoon strictly told them they will go there, as he believes jungkook will eventually come here. his eyes were moist as he was seating on a large black sofa with jin on his side, he was telling something to him but tae was so lost in his thoughts that he couldn't pay attention to him. It was dark outside as night come too fast for tae liking and there is still no clue where is the alpha.

Namjoon was furious ever since they come here, he was trying so hard not to let his anger out when his mate and tae were here. He was continuously trying to contact people who were out to find the true blood but with whom he is kidding; when the true blood decides to hide, there is no way anyone could ever find him, he will only be captured when the true blood himself chooses to let himself be found.

Yoongi rushed inside the mansion as he walked near namjoon.
" I go to aena's parent's house, the house is locked and the neighbors are saying they moved away a month ago "

Namjoon nods. He could not believe this is happening. Jeon jungkook, an alpha who was head over heels for his mate even before he knows who it was and waited 12 fuking years just to give him his first, is now known as missing with his ex-rut partner, leaving his mate like this. Jungkook has lost his mind.

Yoongi looked around the leaving room as he was expecting a familiar face to be seen around jungkook's mate. He felt a little disappointed,
'what the fuck yoongi, get back to your senses, he is your friend's mate... Stop fucking thinking about him!!!'
He jerks his head towards namjoon when he taped his arm.
"yoongi I said did you check the house in that forest where jungkook used to spend his ruts!??"

"uh...hh... Yeah but there is none found inside"

"ok let's go to his parent's old house, I am sure he will be hanging around there... Let's go-"

"no need for that namjoon"

All the eyes in the leaving room turned toward the familiar voice with not-so-pleasant glares.

"why the heck would you run away like that asshole!??"
Namjoon spats, walking towards him, his eyes openly sawing anger.

"I have my reasons"
Jungkook says blankly as if he is not interested in talking with him.

"What kind of shity reason do you have to leave your mate like this, he is your responsibility... He should be your first and only priority and not anyone else"
Namjoon spoke out, now standing dangerously close to jungkook and yoongi rushed toward them... Immediately making his way between the two alphas.

Namjoon doesn't care about jungkooks sexual associations with anyone in past but aena. She is jungkook's secretory and namjoon hates it when they involve their pleasure in business. Jungkook never listened to namjoon in the past when he warned him, jungkook always thought it was not as big of a deal as namjoon was creating it. namjoon hated aena even more than jungkook, Even after warning her a lot of times; she never stopped sleeping with the CEO.

"The reason I have and to whom I give priority is my own business Kim namjoon"
Jungkook declare and taehyungs heart was torn into pieces if that's even possible.
The alpha has not even spared him a glance ever since he stepped inside. He was wearing that cold emotionless expression as if he don't care about any single one's existence standing here.

Soon after a girl come inside and jungkook even helped her claim the stairs that were connected to come inside the leaving room.

No taehyung was not angry, he doesn't have the energy anymore instead he feels pity for himself. he doesn't know what he has done to deserve this all. But he won't blame jungkook for giving her more priority than him.