17

"Finally"
Namjoon sighed sarcastically as he looked at Jungkook who came out of the washroom after almost 2 hours.

"I seriously thought you were dead inside"
Jungkook just rolls his eyes at Namjoon as he takes his bags from the couch.

"Do want to go to university or just Waste your time annoying me"
He says as one of his workers put the watch in his hand.

"Master your breakfast is ready"
A Buttler say as he bowed and wait for an answer.

"We already eat kook, go and eat we will wait"
J Hope says as he looks up from the file he was working on.

"Nah, I am not hungry, and stop doing office work all the time hyung"
He says as he looks at the older worker again.
Jungkook gestured to the Buttler as the one bowed again and left.

"It's fine kook, let's go to college"
J Hope said as he closed the file and put it inside his bag as he stands up.

"Yeah can't wait to go to college today"
Yoongi smirk evilly.

"me too, I have some work to do"
Jungkook say as he looked down nervously.

Namjoon just rise his eyebrows at the two.
'now what are those two planning'

"Hmm"
J Hope starts to walk towards the gate as everyone followed him behind.

"Hyung when are you planning on opening the cafe again!?"
Taehyung questions Jin in between their walk to their university.

"Mmm I don't know maybe after two to three days so I can decide the timing of the opening"
Jin answered.

Taehyung hummed at the elder as they continued to walk.

"Oh my lags~~~~ just why don't you let me take my car"
Jimin whine as he complains about his lags.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jimin as he smacked him.
"Can't you just walk for one day "

"No"
Jimin says loudly as he crosses his hands over his chest while pouting.

Taehyung was just about to say something when Jimin's phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"WHAT, but dad I tell you I don't want to"

"But what about my university"

"Ok-k I am coming in a bit"

"No tae is attending the college with one of our friends so he will be safe and I will fetch him up after he comes back"

"OK I will meet you at home, bye dad"
Jimin sighed softly as he put the phone down.

"What happened"
Both Jin and tae ask at the same time.

"Nothing my dad wants me to get trained in the business field because my grandfather wants me to take over the family business as dad can't do that"

"I know that already jimin but why do you say that you are going home"
Tae said as Jin take the new information.

" I have to meet Dad and my grandfather now, they want me to meet them so they can discuss some business-related stuff with me which I don't understand"
Jimin continues as he rubs his head in annoyance, he never liked business.

"Do you have to go now"
Jin asks as he looks at Jimin.

Jimin nods slightly
"Yes hyung, I am going and please take care of tae, and yeh I will fetch you two up after university"

"Why me !?"
Jin questions not understanding why he has to go to his house.

"Ohh come on hyung you never really come to our house at all and besides you are just going to be alone at home because grandma is not home so you are coming with us and it's final, end of discussion"
Jimin says as he hugs taehyung and Jin one by one and starts to walk towards Jin's house where his car is.

As Jimin left Jin to look towards tae and see how sad he looked, Of course, he will be they are glued to each other 24/7 and now Jimin suddenly despairing will make him sad.

"Tae!!"
Jin say softly as tae hummed.
"Will you go with me somewhere if I ask you"

"Of course hyung I will"
Tae answered.
"Then let's go"
Jin takes Taehyung's hand and starts to drag him.

"Now, but hyung what about college"
Tae said as he stopped mid-way and looked towards Jin with a confused look.

"Hmm did tae bear don't want to go to the fair where he can buy so many chocolates and stuff toys!!!?"
Taehyung's eyes lit up as Jin mansion fair, his inner wolf growled in excitement and so he did as he nodded eagerly.

Jin chuckled at the young Omega's excitement as he held Tae's hand and both omegas start to walk.

Jin knows that tae will be sad all day if he goes to university and is scared to consider he doesn't have any friends there and Jin himself has different classes than his.
After all this Jin himself doesn't want to go to university today knowing very well his mate will be there and he doesn't want to deal with that at least not now and so he decides that it will be best for both tae and himself to just take a day off and relax a bit.

Jungkook sat himself down on the chair at the cafeteria and put his plate on the table angrily.

"Jungkook what are you waiting for start eating"
J hope to say to the younger.
"You eat I don't want"
Younger spat as he rubs his face annoyingly.

"But-"
J Hope was about to say when yoongi cut him off
"Can't you two stay quiet for a while"
He says he starts to eat his food grumpily.

"Why are you two sulking from the morning!?"
J Hope says as he looked at the two Alphas who don't even bother to reply.
"You know what, I don't care"
He says as he went back to eating his food again but Namjoon is not having it.
He knows for a fact that Jungkook was sulking because his mate doesn't come to university today but he was quite interested in why the other was sulking so much.

Min yoongi sulking is a very rare sight to see because he doesn't even give a damn about anything but from the morning he was just yelling at the other three constantly which he never do until he was very annoyed by something like to his limits.

'why does that short Omega have to take a leave today? '
Yoongi thought as he stabbed his fork into the meat.
He was planning on annoying the Omega till the other beg him to stop.
He wants to saw him that no one can mess with min yoongi.

'bub why don't you come today
Jungkook thought and sighed as he put the plate away, he don't feel like eating at this moment.
The only thing he wanted was to see his mate.

It's just been like 3 to 4 days till he found that tae was his mate and he already can't leave without seeing him a day.