25 (M)

"tae we will have to go all the way up there and you are already tired"

Jin says as he looks at the younger who is sitting on the ground resting his back on the tree while panting heavily.

"I can't Hyung, I am so tired "
Tae said as he leaned his head on the tree behind him.

Jin just sighed and took a seat beside the younger as well resting his back on the tree.

The team started looking for the flags in the forest almost half an hour ago but they have found nothing so far and the youngest of all is already tired, no longer having energy for anything anymore while the other Omega is no better.

Both Alphas look at their respective mates with worried expressions.

"Jin I think we should go back if you two are already tired, nothing is more important than your twos health"
Namjoon looks at his mate while saying and the other just shakes his head at that.

" No, it's not fair for both of you.
You two are not tired, you can't just lose the challenge because of us"
Jin stood up while smiling as he smiled at his mate, reassuring.

Tae was resting with his eyes closed and Jungkook couldn't help but feel worried about his mate.

It's not the first time this is happening, he sees how taehyung always gets tired of everything he does.
He is Omega it's true but even omegas are not even this week.

He bent down to the level,
"Tae, are you ok? We can always go back you know. Nothing is more important than your health"

Tae opens his eyes when he hears the soft soothing voice of the alpha.
He gulps as he sees how close Jungkook's face is to his own.

He is genuinely tired, he doesn't even know why. He was never this weak before, like hell he did all the shop work back in his house, alone!! and never really feel tired.

He just shakes his head when he sees Jungkook still looking at him, bending down close to his face waiting for his answer pecently.

He doesn't want to lose the opportunity to get higher grades in his final exams and nor he wants the other three to lose the challenge because of him.

So, taehyung smiled at Jungkook who was still in the same position, and tried to stand up but Jungkook immediately caught his wrist and made him sit back again.
"Tae you are not going anywhere, You are visibly not ready for this challenge and I honestly don't care about any grads. so please just listen to me and let's go back"

" Noooo~~ I want to get good grades"
Tae said and stood up on his two trembling lags.

"But-"

"NO!!!"

Jungkook just sighed as his mate cut him off and tried to walk.
He just shakes his head at the Omega before going towards him and lifting him on his back making him wrap his arm around his shoulder and legs around his waist.

Taehyung let out a surprised noise when Jungkook decided to lift him and give him a piggyback ride.

"You are so stubborn tae"
Jungkook says as he makes his way to Namjoononon and Jin.

"Jungkook are you sure you want to do this I mean- "

Namjoon just laughed at jins worried face and tell,
"Don't worry taehyung's weight is nothing for Jungkook, so don't worry about him"

"But Jung-"

"No Jin, he is like a piece of father don't worry, do you even eat tae, you are so light"
Jungkook says and chuckles while bouncing tae on his back to see how light he is.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jungkook and leans close to his ear.
"I am not light, it's just that you are a muscle true blood chosen worrier"
He whispers and Jungkook chocks on his Saliva.
'how the heck, he still remembers that'
.
.
.
"Ahhh.. a.h fuck....right there.."

Jimin Yelp and throws his head back when the other trust right on his prostate making him see stars in the daylight.

Yoongi just smirked and adjust his dick before Raming back at the tight heat, aiming for his prostate.

"Fuck.... Fu.ck ..... Ah.hhhh-"

Yoongi throws a few hard trusts inside the whimpering Omega before taking his dick out and purposely missing his prostate.

"Hugh..hahaha-"

Jimin buckled his hips forward at the frustration just for his hips to get held by the other, pinning him down to the mattress.

Yoongi trusted faster and harder inside the pink abused hole of the younger missing his prostate every time.

"Ahhh... For the.. fu. ck... sak. e...RIGHT.... DO IT IN RIGHT"

"do you mean here, babe "
Yoongi responds and aline his dick further to the left and trusts back again with a smirk on his face.

"Fuc. k ... Ahh. No, I said.. right you ..fuck-king idiot.."
Jimin says as he throws his hands on the sides in frustration.

Young's eyes turn dark at that before leaning towards his face and whispering in his ear
"Behave Omega or I will tie you to the bed and leave you here for days with your this pretty little ass leaking you're sleek"
He said and slap the other's ass hard which make the Omega jolt and whimper in pain.

"Do you want this ha tell me Omega do you want an alpha to leave you here starving for my dick ha..!??"

"Noo noo!!"
Jimin says, already on the verge of crying from not getting what he wants just then he feels another hard slap on his ass.

"No..o-o alph-ha "

"Good Omega, let Alpha pleasure you now hmm "
Yoongi says as he finally gives in to the younger Omega's wish, trusting hard and fast directly hitting the sweet bundle of nerves.

"Ahhh.....n-nughh...slow-w down."
Jimin yelled feeling the unbearable pleasure running inside of him making it hard for him to even breathe.

"Fuck.. you are the one who asks for it ...shit... Now take what I give you"