Chapter 37

Elizabeth's POV

All night at work Danny was being really flirty with me and yeah that's normal because he's my boyfriend but he's being a lot more flirty than he usually us. It's strange.

As usual after work me and Danny dropped Billy off and then we went to Danny's apartment.

"Shit," Danny mutters.

"What's up?" I frown.

"I was going to make you tea tonight and I've forgot to actually go shopping," he sighs, "takeaway again?" He raises his eyebrows as he looks at me.

"Takeaway tonight, shopping tomorrow," I giggle.

"But you're at work tomorrow," he frowns before looking back at the road.

"What's your point?" I scoff.

"I can't go shopping if you're at work," he shrugs.

"Yeah you can," I frown, "you're only sat there either talking to Billy or watching me."

"I like watching you," he tells me.

"You're weird," I laugh, "just go shopping and then come to the pub afterwards."

"I want you to come shopping with me though," he pouts his bottom lip.

"How old are you seriously?" I giggle, "don't you ever get bored of being around me all the time?" I sigh.

And no I am not asking him that because I'm trying to let him know that I get bored being around him all the time because I don't, I love being around Danny all the time.

"No, I love being around you all the time, you make me happy Elizabeth," he smiles, "but I'm not thinking that you asking that question was to drop me a hint," he says the smile disappearing from his face.

"No, no I'm not trying to do that, I love being around you all the time as well, I was just asking to make sure because if you need space I understand," I explain myself.

"Are you sure this isn't you dropping a hint?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm sure Boo," I smile as I lean over and kiss him on the cheek, "now let's go to the takeaway and then back to your place."

**********

Walking into the takeaway with Danny right behind me we go over to where you order from.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The guy behind the till asks me as he smirks and checks me out right in front of Danny.

"We would both like a Parmesan and a portion of doner kebab meat please," I smile at him as Danny wraps his arms around my waist giving the lad a look of warning.

"Who's this your Dad?" The lad scoffs as he writes down our order.

"My boyfriend actually," I scoff back.

"A bit old isn't he?" He laughs.

"He's 26 not 50," I shake my head, "how about you just do what you're paid to do and get our order sorted yeah," I smile before me and Danny go and sit at the chairs to wait for our food.

"Why do guys do that?" Danny mutters.

"Do what?" I ask him as I link one arm with his and placing my other one on his bicep as I look up at him.

"Make it obvious that they're checking you out and then ask you questions like he just did, I mean do I really look that old?" He asks as he looks down at me and I hold back a laugh.

"No you don't," I shake my head still trying not to laugh.

"Then why do you look like you're trying not to laugh?" He scowls, "I do look old don't I?" He gasps and finally I start laughing.