Chapter 4

Elizabeth's POV

Right, the session is about to start in 3...2.....1.

Right on queue the lecture theatre door opens and in walks what could only be described as a God. (see picture).

"That's him," Ellie whispers to me as she nudges my arm.

"Definitely my type," I whisper in awe at the sight of the God.

"Good morning everyone," he says in a deep, husky and sexy voice, "I'm Mr Knight and I am your new Law tutor," he introduces himself.

He's the new hottie is what he is.

This lesson is going to to be hard to concentrate in now. Great.

He's so sexy. Dark haired, dark eyes, nice tan, really tall, muscular, well defined jaw, his voice is amazing and sexy and his smile is drop dead gorgeous. His lips look so soft, I'd do anything just to even get a peck on the lips of him.

All of a sudden I feel a foot slam down into mine.

"What the hell was that for?" I shout at Ellie making her and the rest of the class burst into hysterics of laughter.

"Your name please," Mr Knight says to me.

"Oh erm, it's El Carter," I smile feeling a little nervous.

Looking at me for a few seconds he nods his head before going on to the next person to find out there name.

"What just happened?" Ellie whispers laughing a little.

"I haven't got a clue," I shrug shaking my head.

"Of course you don't," she giggles.

"So today I will give you your lecture and I would like you all to take notes in an orderly form and in order to help begin writing up your 5,000 word essay," he tells us, his eyes looking at each student for a quick second throughout him talking but when looking at me he looked for much longer. Strange right.