Chapter 12

Elizabeth's POV

Oh my God. I'm kissing my tutor, I'm kissing me Law tutor.

"Stop," I quickly say as I push lightly against his chest and pull my head back a little to break the kiss and just frowns and goes all confused and hurt.

"What's wrong?" He frowns brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I shouldn't have kissed you back," I shake my head.

"Why not?" He frowns.

"Because you're my tutor," I frown back at him.

"So are you saying you didn't want to kiss me?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm not saying I didn't want to kiss you I'm just saying I shouldn't have kissed you back even if I did want to," I explain to him making him smile, "why are you smiling?"

"Because now I know you wanted to kiss me," he bites his lip as he carries on smiling.

"And that's all you're bothered about," I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

"Yeah, because I don't care that I'm your tutor," he shrugs.

"You could lose your job," I frown.

"And I wouldn't care if I did," he chuckles, "I really like you Elizabeth," he smiles as he looks back down at my lips before looking in my eyes again, "and I know you like me."

"That's a little big headed isn't it," I raise an eyebrow, "minus the me kissing you back and admitting to wanting to kiss you, how do you know I like you."

"I see you taking sneaky looks at me in the lecture room, around college when you see me and at the pub," he tells me, "and the other day after you seen me looking at you in class and I helped out the dickhead at the front, I seen you checking out my butt," he winks making me blush and cover my face with my hands ending in him bursting out into laughter.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you seen me do that," I laugh.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," he chuckles as he takes my hands away from my face so he can see me, "I don't want you to feel embarrassed around me," he shakes his head, "I mean I've been checking you and your butt out," he shrugs, "I want you to know I'm checking you out," he says making me smile.

Without another word being said he leans in and kisses me on my lips again before pulling back the slightest bit to see if I'm ok about it.

You know what, fuck it. Kissing him back I put a hand at the back of his neck and the other rested on his chest before he starts kissing me back and caressing my waist with one of his hands.