Chapter 14

Elizabeth's POV

After cleaning the blood up and sorting the cut out on my neck, I rinsed my hair under the tap and dried my hair with the hand dryer. I then went to the office and got this huge plaster hing to go over the cut before gathering myself together and making my way back to class.

Luckily, somehow blood didn't get on my jumper. I'm thinking it's because that my jumper was off he shoulder on he side my neck was bleeding.

"Hey what was up earlier, you didn't look too good," Jack asks really concerned.

"Oh nothing just didn't feel too good," I smile, "I'm fine now," I say to reassure him before I carry on walking to class.

Moving my hair to the side of where the cut is I then pull my jumper so it's off the shoulder on the opposite shoulder.

Well looks like I'm adding another scar to the book.

About to walk into class someone walks through the door and hits into me.

"Sorry," he quickly says....Danny.

"It's fine," I sigh as I look up at him.

"I was just coming to find you," he tells me as he steps closer to me, "what happened?" He frowns.

"Nothing just didn't feel well," I shake my head.

"You were bleeding," he frowns.

"Just a little cut on my neck," I slightly smile.

Frowning he steps closer and brushes my hair back out the way to look at my neck.

"Oh yeah, because that looks little," he scoffs, "who did it?" He asks getting angry.

"No-one," I lie as I brush my hair behind my ear.

"You don't get a cut like that accidentally," he shakes his head, "tell me."

"Just leave it, please," I quickly snap.

"Fine," he sighs as he brushes a hand through his hair.

"Anyway can we get back to class," I raise my eyebrows.

"If you're not feeling well you don't have to sit in the session," he tells me.

"No, I'm fine," I smile shaking my head a little and going dizzy, which Danny notices so quickly he takes hold of the tops of my arms with his hands to keep me steady.

"You're not fine," he worries.

"I am, I promise, I just went a little dizzy," I tell him.

"If you don't feel well make sure to tell me ok?" He says as he bends his knees to be at about my height.

"I will," I tell him.

"Good," he says before planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

Both of us walk back into the theatre and as I go and sit back down next to Ellie everyone stares at me.

"Right back to the session," Danny says to gather everyone's attention.

"You ok?" Ellie whispers.

"I'm fine thanks," I lie.

Really, my neck is in agony. The cut is burning like crazy and my head is pounding. But I'm not going to admit that, I feel like if I do people will think I'm weak, I don't like being weak.