Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV (see picture)

Gathering my things together at the end of a three hour session in Law with Mr Knight everyone starts flooding out of the theatre leaving me and Ellie as we finish gathering our work together.

I honestly thought I wouldn't get any work done, but his voice was so interesting that I just had to.

"Elizabeth a word please," Mr Knight asks as me and Ellie are about to walk out the theatre.

"Two minutes," I mutter to Ellie before turning around and walking over to Mr Knights desk.

"I heard from some of your tutors and from your last Law tutor that it's hard for you to concentrate and work in session and I thought today's session was going to be tough, however, it wasn't at all tough, in fact you worked really well, hopefully all of your sessions with me will be like this one," he tells me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah," I nod, "well actually I do concentrate and work in sessions i just have my good and bad days and luckily today just happens to be one of those good days," I tell him before curling my lips in and nodding.

"Maybe every session could be like today's?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I wish," I scoff, "but I'll try my best," I say about to walk away.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where I am," he quickly says making me stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Thank you," I smile at him before turning back around and walking out of the theatre with Ellie.

"What did he want to talk to you about?" Ellie giggles as she nudges me a little.

"Just about how my behaviour was in session," I tell her the truth.

"Of course it was," she scoffs.

"It really was, and then he said that if I ever needed someone to talk to that I know where he is," I smile.

"In other words, come to me when you need someone to talk to and I'll comfort you by having wild sex with you to take your mind of it," she laughs.

"Oh my God Ellie, he's my tutor," I laugh.

"So doesn't mean he can't like you and want to do stuff with you," she winks.

"Shut up," I laugh.