Chapter 46

Elizabeth's POV

The next day I asked Danny and he agreed to it and we all got a day sorted so it is now Saturday and we're going out for a meal tonight. Also no more college for two weeks because it's now Christmas holidays and Christmas is Friday coming up.

"Babe what tie should I wear?" Danny asks from in the bathroom as I finish getting ready.

Danny picked me up and hour ago so that we didn't have to go back to the house to get my things to sleep at his tonight, so I decided to just get ready here at Danny's and then we're going to just meet my parents at some restaurant in town, the only thing though is this restaurant is quite a posh place so we can't really have things kicking off.

"Don't wear one," I tell him as I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I can't not wear one," he scoffs, "please just choose one."

"The navy one," I sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as he puts on the navy tie.

"I'm just worried," I tell him.

"What for?" He frowns.

"Because I don't know how my Mam is going to be, I told my Dad not to bother bringing her but he's insisting he does," I roll my eyes.

"Well we'll go but if you want to go we'll go yeah?" He suggests as he turns around to face me.

"Yeah sure," I slightly smile.

"Right we better get going," he sighs giving me a little smile.

"Fine," I huff.

Taking my arms from around his body I turn around and walk back into his bedroom to get my leather jacket. Smart but casual, well that's what I personally think.

******************************

When we got to the restaurant we told them the name and we got lead over to our table and my Dad and Mam are already sat there but my Mam looks half pissed already.

"El," my Dad smiles as he sees me and Danny standing up as he does.

"Hey Dad," I smile.

"You," my Mam scoffs.

Instead of saying anything I just look at her and then back to my Dad.

"Dad this is Danny my boyfriend and Danny this is my Dad Max and my Mam Tanya," I introduce them.

"Nice to meet you," my Dad smiles as he and Danny shake hands.

"Nice to meet you too sir," Danny smiles.

"So let's sit," my Dad says as he sits down.

Danny pulls me seat out for me and pushes me under the table as I sit down before sitting down on he chair next to me.

Danny knows everything with my parents now and how my Dad's got himself sorted out and he thinks it's great.

"So Danny if you don't mind me asking how old are you?" My Dad asks, " it's just you look a lot older than a lad my daughters age."

"I'm 26," Danny tells him.

"Wow, that's like what 8 years older," my Dad frowns.

"We know Dad," I heavily sigh.

"Let me guess you're loaded with money too, that's the only reason the little slag is with you," my Mam laughs before taking a drink of her wine.

"Tanya there's no need for that," my Dad whisper shouts at her.