01

The clock ticks. Each minute passes. A prisoner looks up at the clock. Watching the time pass.

His vision blurred. Tom raised his hands and rubbed his eyes. They were truly bothering him.

He hated the feeling they gave. He was getting blind. Tom forgot how long he has been here for. But all he knows that he isn't going to get out anytime soon.

His hands grip onto the cell bars. He knew Edd and Matt were in prison cells as well. But he was unsure where they could be.

Suddenly, Tom heard footsteps approaching. An echoing sound of someone's feet. The British man lowered his head and breathed nervously.

He knew exactly who this was.
A lump filled into his throat. As his grip tightened onto the cell bars.

He shuddered when he felt a cold, metallic hand be placed on top of his.

“Thomas.” a norwegian accent spoke. Tom kept his head down however, he didn't want to look at him.

Tom swallowed the anxiety feeling down. He felt beads of sweat form on his forehead. “W-where is Edd and Matt?..” He croaked out.

Tords hand moved off of Tom's as he remained standing tall. “There alive, but they shall be imprisonment for the rest of their lives.”

Tom covered his 'eyes'. He frustratedly rubbed at them. They were bothering him a lot. He was unsure why and what he could do about it.

“I see. You're getting more blind by the second.” the norwegian leader spoke softly. He knelt down to the imprisoned brit.

Tom moved backwards. Trying to get as a far away from the norsk. “Fuck off, Commie!”

A light chuckle left Tords lips. “Why would i, Jehovah? You're mine. Now, let me help you.”

Tom felt his heart race at that. He didn't understand. Tord stood up. He walked over to the cell and placed his hand on the scanner. The cell slowly opened.

Tom remained cornered in the cell. He was terrified and confused. Tord grabbed onto Tom's arm.

He gasped and tried to squirm from the red leader, but Tord had a strong grip.

He tugged Tom out of the cell. Then put hand cuffs on Tom's wrists. Tom whimpered and tried to squirm away but he couldn't break free. Tords grip has gotten way stronger over the years.

“Stop squirming!” Tord shouted. Tom stopped. He didn't want to admit it, but he was actually intimidated by Tord. A smirk danced on Tords lips as he walked with Tom.

“I knew you were getting blind. So i created something that can assist you with your eyesight.” Tord explained as the two walked to two large wooden doors.

Tord opened the doors. Tom remained standing next to Tord. Hand cuffs on his hands. “C’mon Jehovah, move it.”

Tom lowered his gaze as he continued to walk with Tord. Soldiers saluted their leader. But Tord didn't respond.

A blank expression on his face as the two walked.
They walked down a large hallway and then took a left. Reaching to the communist's office.

Tord opened the door. “In.” he says coldly and shoved Tom inside.

Tom stumbled a bit but caught himself. His heart ached. A heavy weight was resting on his chest.

Tord closed the door behind him as he walked over to Tom. “It’s okay now.” he whispered. Which confused the Brit.

Suddenly a warm hand was placed onto Tom's cheek. Cupping it. This made Tom's eyes water. A soft touch, it felt so gentle.

But the warmness of Tord's touch soon left. “Come with me.” he says more calmer. Tom was confused. But he didn't mind the sudden gentleness.

They both walked down a hallway to a bedroom door. Tord opened the door and grabbed onto Tom's hand.

He pulled Tom inside. “Sit.” he commanded. Tom obeyed, and sat on the bed.

Tord grabbed out a pair of goggles from a drawer. Which made Tom furrow his eyebrows.

Suddenly they were placed onto Tom's 'eyes.' a sharp stinging sensation started and Tom let out a scream in pain.

Tord hugged Tom close as the Brit continued to scream in pain. A loading screen was on the goggles.

No expression was on Tords face whatsoever. He continued to hold Tom and rub his back in a comforting manner.

The screams have quieted down and Tom opened his 'eyes'. They were now green from the goggles. He slowly lifted his gaze up to Tord.

“What the fuck have you've done?!” He screamed out.

Tord only smiled.

“I Helped You, Min Kjære.”