13

Hours passed. Red army has finally approached Orange army's base.

Tord got out of his car. Soldiers started piling out of the vehicles. Wish a harsh slam of a car door.

Red leader narrowed his eye at the orange army base. Suddenly the doors opened.

Soldiers have their guns pointed at the entrance. Tord raised his hand. Orange Leader came outside.

"O-oh? What a surprise, Tord Larsin." She spat out his name like it was a poison.

"Oh? this isn't the surprise. Just wait, du jævel."

"ATTACK!" Tord screamed out as Orange Leader rushed back inside of her base in a panicked state.

The sounds of guns can be heard. Grenades being thrown. The smoke rising into the air as Paul and Pat flew their plane on top of the enemies base, and they just...wait.

Tord chased after Orange. He ran into the base. Taking out his desert eagle, he started firing. Orange soldiers dying left and right.

"Kill the prisoner and kill off red army!" Orange screamed out at her soldiers. She dashed over to her prison area.

Tord following behind her, shooting at her. She screamed when she felt one hit her side. But she continued to run anyway.

"Dumb bitch! GET OVER HERE! I WONT TAKE YOUR SHIT NO LONGER!" Tord screamed out as he continued to fire off some rounds. He reloaded his gun when he noticed it was getting low.

He heard Tom's scream. His heart started to break. "THOMAS!"

he reached his prison cell and stopped in his tracts. He noticed Tom has gotten shot in his stomach.

"No..! No...NO!" Tord screamed out as he ran to the cell. He broke the scanner as the door opened. Frantically, he ran over and picked up Tom.

"TOM?! TOM!...Wake up..! Are you here with me?!...LOVE!" Tord started to cry as he held Tom close.

"He's dead." Orange spat out.
Tord felt anger. He looked down at Tom.  "No...no he's not! HE CAN'T BE!"

"Just like your parents. You're so lucky I decided to kidnap him instead of your worthless foster parents."

Tord broke down into tears. He placed Tom's body down. Tom peaked open his digital goggled eyes.

He smiled a bit as he closed the eyes again. Faking his death, well moreso of trying to stay alive. He placed his hands on his stomach to add pressure to his gunshot wound.

Tord didn't notice however. He let out a scream in anger and charged at Orange Leader.

The two leaders started to fight.

"Go honey...I b-believe in you.." Tom says weakly as he watched them fight. Blood draining out his mouth.

Orange leader let out scream when she felt Tord break her wrist. Tord kicked her into the stomach so she got flown back.

Tord slowly walked over. Out of breath. He got some blows on him. His body was covered in his and her blood. With an emotionless look on his face.

His lips slowly tugged into a dark and sinister grin. He takes out his desert eagle once again. Flicking the safety off. He started to laugh as blood dripped onto the titled floors.

Tom watched helplessly, still in his cell. He was slumped over on the wall. His breath was shaking. He kept pressure on his wound. He heard frantic footsteps approaching.

Tord didn't notice or care. He just continued to walk towards Orange leader who laid on the floor. Blood surrounding her body.

A red army soldier looked at Tom. And rushed into the cell, he picked up Tom.
"RED LEADER! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! THE BOMBING!"

Tord cocked his head to the side and turned his head. He looked at the soldier.

"Go."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"
The soldier cried out as he felt Tom's  blood drain onto his uniform.

"I'll be out. Trust your leader. Tell commander Paul to drop the bomb into the building." Tord says calmer as he raised his gun.

Orange coughed more blood. She couldn't move. She took way to many blows and injuries.

"Y-yes sir..!" The soldier whimpered as he frantically carried Tom. He ran out of the orange base and radioed Paul.

"Launch the bomb..! Red Leader says so!" He cried out into his walkie talkie as he ran to the helicopter he was in.

Medics surrounded Tom and took their second in command. 

Paul looked at Pat with a panicked expression. "Just do it.. trust our son.." Pat felt his eyes swell up with tears.

He nodded and launched the bomb. The bomb fell exactly where Tord and Orange was.

Tord looked at the timer on the bomb. It read 1:00 min.

Without hesitation, he shot Orange in her head and started to run out.

28..
27..

Tord's cape was covered in blood and tears. His face was dirty. His whole uniform was a mess now. He shot more soldiers as he was escaping.

26..
25..

He panted as he got tackled. He groaned as he takes out a knife from his belt. He stabbed the soldier in the eye.

The soldier screamed out. As he pushed them off. He continued to run.

24..
23..

"GO! GO!" Tord screamed out as he noticed more red army soldiers that were continuing their fight.

The red army soldiers started to frantically run away with their leader.

10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..

Tord can see the exit as the soldiers were running behind him.

4..
3..
2..
1..

Red Leader made it out with the remaining soldiers. A large fiery explosion behind them as they ran as fast as they could.

They felt heat of the fire hitting their backs as they made it out safely.
In a panicked state, they all started to leave the explosive place.

Tord noticed Tom was with the medics in a van. With a sigh of relief he quickly got into his car.

They all got out of there.

Safe.