06

Tord cannot sleep however. He kept looking at Tom's sleeping body. His gaze had a softer look in them. He slowly ran his robotic fingers up into Tom's hair, gently petting the man's hair.

Tom purred softly from the touch. He was partly awake as he felt the robotic fingers gently scratch at his head. He knew he should've kept still, but he didn't.

Instead, he leaned into the touch. Tord furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed. "Tom?.." he murmurs. Tom tensed up. His digital eyes expressed open on the goggles. He looked up at Tord.

Both of their faces were a little red. "Oh uh..hi T-Tord." He stuttered out. "Heh, Hallo..sorry if i have awaken you." Tord apologized in a soft whisper. Tom felt a small smile grow onto his lips.

"Oh it's okay." Tom eyed Tord lovingly. Their faces were inches away from each other.

"Say, you like my company? Don't you Jehovah?" Tord asked in a whisper. Tom moved his head back when he noticed how close he was to Tord.

"Eh..! I mean, y-yeah, I suppose." He mumbled as he tiredly sat up in the norwegians bed. He rubbed his head, his digital eyes blinking as he looked up at Tord.

"So, when are you letting Edd and Matt out of the prison cells again?.." he asked tiredly. Tord thought for a moment, before sitting up as well. "Well, they're being isolated for another two days. Because of the way they treated us earlier, remember?"

Tom furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. "Oh yeah...I remember. But please, for the love of Jehovah, do NOT kill them."

Tord laughed and shakes his head. "Thomas, I made an agreement with you. I'm letting them free. And Edd can take Ringo as well. Cause I'm going to wipe their memories of us permanently. They can live there own separate lives."

Tom sighed. "Why do you have to just...get rid of their memories? Why can't they remember, us?"
Tord took a deep breath. He gave Tom an irritated look. "Because they will rat me out min kjærlighet! They'll..try to do something, something against me. I know them Tom, and you do as well."

Tom got out of the bed. Looking at Tord. "But they..they're our friends Tord, and you just want to get rid of their memories permanently?"

Tord got out of the bed as well. He walked up to Tom. Tom slowly backed up and got pinned against the wall.

Tord leaned down and glared. "I have too min kjærlighet. It's the only way. If I don't do this, they'll try to go against me somehow. And I don't want that to happen. Do you?"

Tom whimpered quietly and slowly shakes his head. "Yeah, see I thought so..." Tord trailed off. He got close to Tom's ear and whispered into it.

"It's better if they don't remember anything, than rather be dead and decomposed right..?"

Tom shuddered as he frantically nodded. "Y-yeah.." Tord slowly grinned and stepped back. "Yeah, I thought you would agree with me, after all; you are my second in command, correct?"

Tom nodded. His hands trembled a bit as he stuffed them in his pockets.

"Awh, so Tom is afraid of me?" Tord asked as he slowly walked around the bedroom.

"That's cute." A grin tugged onto Tords lips as he approached Tom again. Tom squeaked when he was pinned up against the wall again.

Tord leaned in and glanced down at Tom's lips. "I-im not afraid of you.." Tom says bravely. Tord tilted his head. Suddenly a gun was pointed to Tom's head.

"You're not?" He asked softly.  Tom sharply inhaled. He remained standing still. Looking up at Tord with horror.

A smirk danced onto Tords lips as he lowered the gun. His robotic hand wrapped around Tom's throat.

Tom squeaked as he was pinned more into the wall. More harsh and aggressive.

Tord narrowed his eyes. "Now, I don't have to repeat myself again, do I?" Tom imediantly shakes his head.

"N-no..! I'm sorry Tord..p-please let me go." Tord slowly moved his hand off of Tom's throat and steps back.

His eyes were widened. "I-im sorry.." Tord imediantly apologized. "I-i don't know what got over me..you were just asking me a simple question.."

Tom remained standing at the wall. His lip quivered. "Tord..you really have to control that anger.." he mumbled.

Tord stared at the gun in his hands and placed it back onto the night stand.

"I know..! I know. It's just, hard for me...I'm so sorry Tom. I didn't mean to freak you out like that." He apologized sincerely.

Tom slowly walked over and wrapped his arms around Tords waist. He laid his head onto his crushes back.

"You should take medication or something to help you with that anger..It's getting worse.. at first, you just punched Matt in the face, few months later and now you caged our friends, and..threatening to take their lives. Tord, don't you see how bad your anger has truly gotten? It's actually scary." Tom says as tears start to roll down his face. He gripped onto Tords waist.

Tord looked down at Tom's hands. An emptiness look in his eyes. He slowly turned around and held onto Tom's hands.

"I'm so sorry." Tord apologized again.

Tom looked up at the norwegian and smiled a little.

"It's okay, Tord."