05

Edd lowered his head, tears rolled down his face. Matt rubbed his back, staying quiet. He was terrified.

Tord chuckled. "C'mon Edward, we don't have a lot of time to decide." He says and walked over to small cage. He picked it up, Ringo was inside.

Edd gasped. "RINGO!?" he screamed out. Ringo meowed tiredly and looked over at Edd.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not that crazy. I won't hurt this cutie. But if you want her to be free, i need an answer."

Tom lowered his head. He cried silently. Staring at the newly worn boots he had as he slowly slid down the wall. Hugging his knees.

Edd felt himself hyperventilate. "C'mon Eddy, I don't have all day~" He sang out. A sinister grin spread across Tords face.

"Okay! Okay! We want to be free! Please! Just let us go! Let Ringo go!" Edd cried out. Tord simply smiled. "Excellent, the decision was made." He placed the small cage in front of Edd. Ringo meowed. She looked still surprisingly healthy.

Matt bravely asked. "What if we chose death..? What will you do with Ringo?.."
Tord shrugged. "Simple, I- No, Tom will take care of her."

"Right Thomas?" Tord asked to the brit that was sitting at the wall. "Y-yes Red Leader.."

Edd felt tears roll down his face. "Tom?.." Tom stood up. He walked over. An emotionless look on his face.

The green hooded brit sniffled. "Ello." Tom says softly.

"Why, why are you working with him?.." Edd whimpered out as Matt laid his chin onto Edd's head.

"Reasons." Tom replied. "Now, Red Leader?" He asked and turned his head to look at Tord. Tord looked down at Tom. Tom's heart fluttered.

"When will you erase their memories?" He asked softly. Tord placed his gun back into his hoister. He turned his attention to his second in command.

"In a few days." Tord responded. "I want them to be isolated a little longer for how they treated us today."

Tom leaned up and placed a hand on Tords chest. He looked at Tord with love. "Okay.." he whispered out.

Edd narrowed his eyes. Tord then held Tom's hand as he looked over at the prisoners. "See you in two days, my old friends." He says as the two started to leave the dungeon.

Edd and Matt screamed out in anger and fear. But the other two didn't listen. They simply blocked out the screaming.

Tom couldn't help this feeling. It was a strong, burning passion. Then he suddenly stopped walking. Tord noticed and turned his attention to the brit.

"Are you okay?" The norwegian accented man asked. Tom felt his face heat up. He suddenly held onto Tords hand again. "Y-yeah."

Tord chuckled lightheartedly. His robotic thumb carrassed comfortably on the top of Tom's hand. "Alright. Let's head back to my office. You have to help me with some paperwork."

Tom felt his heart race. Even if the hand was robotic, it truly felt nice to hold. A little cold, but nice.

The two reached Tords office. Tom moved his hand off of Tords. He watched as Tord opened the door. "After you." Tord says calmly.

Tom went inside and Tord followed behind him. Closing the door behind himself.

He walked to his office chair and sat on it. He watched Tom take out a folder of paperwork that Tord had to do from the files. He gently placed the folder in front of Tord.

"Here you are, Tord."
"Tak- thank you." Tord stuttered out. He almost said thank you in norweigan.

Grabbing out a pen. He looked at Tom. "C'mere..~" he purred softly. Tom felt his face warm up when he watched Tord pat his lap. "You can, watch this time." Tom felt his heart race as he went over.

He slowly sat onto Tords lap. His face turned red. Tord wrapped his left arm around Tom's waist. "Are you okay with this?" He asked softly. Tom imediantly nodded.

Then mentally, he realized.
He has a crush on Tord.

Tom leaned his head back on Tords chest. "I, don't mind this at all." He says softly. "Good, cause it's comfortable with you being close to me." Tord replied as he raised his pen. Tom opened the folder and took out the paperwork for the norwegian leader.

"Oh thank you, Thomas." "Anytime, Tord."

Tom watched in awe as Tord writes. It was very nice handwriting. "What font is that?.." he asked softly.

"It's 1940's cursive, in simple terms." Tom gasped in shock. "How do you even learn to write like that?" Tord laughed softly as he writes his signature.

"ℜ𝔢𝔡 𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯."

"It takes a lot of practice, Min Kjære." Tord replied with a small laugh. He moved his fleshed hand up Toms side. Tom blushed as he kept his head laid onto Tords chest.

"You have changed a lot.." Tom whispered out. Tord heard and raised an eyebrow. "I have? It seems so. Yes, but change is for the better. And, it seems you have changed as well."

Tom blinked his digital eyes. "I have?" Tord nodded and lowered his pen. He raised his robotic hand and cupped Tom's cheek.

"Yes, you're nicer to me. You, think things through. And, you never want to leave my side. Right?" Tom thought for a moment and nodded.

"Oh..I suppose you're right about that." Tom says uncertain. Tord smiled and leaned in close to Tom.

Tom blushed again. "My, someone is a little red in the face this evening huh?~" Tord teased. The Brit hid his face into Tords chest. "O-oh shut up Commie..."

Tord stifled a laugh. And then wrapped his arms around Tom. "Its amazingly how you are just in my arms right now."

Tom slowly lifted his head up. His heart fluttered. Looking at Tords face lovingly.

"You're so attractive.." Tom accidentally said out loud. Tord blushed. "What?!" "I–" Tom lowered his head, blushing. "NOTHING!" He squealed out.

Tord blushed lightly as he continued to hold onto Tom. "I think you should get some sleep." He says calmly.

Tom nodded as he got off of Tords lap. "Are you coming with?" Tord shakes his head. "No, I have paperwork I have to finish." Tom smiled a little. "Oh, alright."

Tom then disappeared into the bedroom. Tord watched Tom walk away with the most genuine smile. Love reflected in his eye.

- - -
A few hours have passed. Tom was asleep in Tords room. He was hugging onto one of Tords pillows as he rested.

Tord on the other hand was doing paperwork. Large bags were underneath Tords eyes. He took off his eyepatch and rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. Taking out his ponytail, he got off his office chair. Paperwork still scattered all over the desk.

He tiredly walked over to his bedroom. He went inside. He looked over at Tom, noticing Tom was sleeping in his blue hoodie again.

Tord smiled a bit as he went over to his dresser. He quietly changed out of his uniform and into pajamas instead.

He walked over to his bed and laid next to Tom. He wrapped his arms around Tom and held the Brit close.
Looking at Tom lovingly, he leaned down and kissed Tom's forehead.

"Goodnight, Tom."