19

Tord has gotten into his car. He grabbed out his keys and put them into the ignition. Turning on his car.

He then grabbed out his phone. He dialed Tom's number.
Smiling a bit as he waited for Tom to answer. He looked over and noticed Edd and Matt waving from the porch.

Tord waved as he placed his hand back on the steering wheel. Starting to drive.

Finally, Tom answered the phone.

"Oh Ello honey!" Tom beamed happily on the phone. "Sorry for not answering fast, I just got out of the shower."

Tord chuckled softly. "Oh no worries. Guess what?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows on the other line.

"What?"

Tord giggled as he continued to drive down the highway now. "Edd and Matt forgive me."

Tom dropped his pen that he was using to work on. "What?.." "–Yeah! They forgive me. Everything, everything went smoothly.. I thought it was going to go badly but, they forgive me. Right now, I am on my way to get you. Does my army know about how I am leaving?"

"Yes hon, they know about this. I let them know. Paul and Pat also started leading again uh yesterday. Everything is going well in the army. Also, thanks for the fucking contacts. Resting with a block on my face wasn't pleasant."

Tord laughed at Tom's response as he switched lanes. "Well, you're most certainly welcome min kjære. Now, I have to focus on the drive. I will see you soon. I love you."

Tom felt butterflies swirl into his stomach. "I love you too, see you soon honey."

Then the call went dead. Tom felt extremely happy now.

"He listened..he finally listened to me." Tom mumbled as he got out of Tord's office chair. He sniffled as he started to cry in joy.

He happily dashed to Tords bedroom. Jumping into Tords bed. He cuddled into the red themed blankets.

He started to cry again as hugged onto Tords pillow. "I'm so excited.. so happy... Commie actually listened to me."

He noticed that a sunset was starting to happen. Tom watched the sunset as he slowly closed his contacted eyes.

He slowly fell asleep. Breathing in Tords scent.

- - -
Days went on...

Tord was driving through mountains, forests, and hills. It was taking a long drive. He glanced at his gas, and sighed in relief.

Thank God he filled up his tank each time he has saw a gas station.

He was halfway back to Norway. He hasn't slept at all during his drive. Not even stretched. The back of his car was filled with empty energy shots.

He was so exhausted. But he didn't care. He was overworking himself. But this was for Tom. All of this was. He wanted to make the love of his life happy.

He was only focused on Tom now. Not himself. His mental health was a mess. He hasn't been taking his medication.

In fact, he left it at his base. Tord blinked tiredly as he approached at a stop light.

Rain was harshly pouring. He used his window wipers to wash away the raindrops as the stop light turned green.

He then continued to drive. This was a peaceful drive after all. The sound of rain.A faint sound of the radio playing in the background as he continued to drive.

- - -
Edd and Matt were watching horror movies on the couch. Edd was snuggled up to Matt because he was afraid. Matt wrapped his arms protectively around Edd. As Edd has Ringo in his arms.