11

Tord and Tom went over to the bed. They laid down next to each other and looked at each other with love and passion.

"You look so cute." Tord whispered as he looked down at the other. Tom giggled. "Thanks hon, again."

Tord laughed. "I'm sorry love, I just can't stop being so softy towards you." Tom lays his head onto Tords chest.

"Orrrr, you can stop flirting and get some sleep." Tom purred. Tord started to pout. "Whattt? Noo. Why would I do such thing?"

Tom gave him a serious look. "Tord, as much as I love you. You still need your rest." Tord puffed his cheeks out for a moment before rolling his eyes.

"Oh fine, min kjærlighet. I shall. But you don't leave my side, understood?"
Tord says with a small smile.

Tom chuckled and nodded. "Of course I'll stay by your side."

Tord hummed in approval and wrapped his arms around Tom. "You're such a big baby, it's funny." Tom says with a small laugh, looking up at Tord lovingly.

"A baby? No, you're the baby one here." Tord leaned down and nipped onto Tom's neck for a moment before lifting his head back up. "And you're mine."

Tom shuddered for a moment. He felt his cheeks warm up. "Y-yes, I'm yours."
Tord smiled at the response and closed his eyes.

He fell asleep. Holding onto Tom. Tom remained awake though, just listening to Tords light snores.

- - -
A few hours went by, Tom and Tord we're asleep together in their bedroom. Tord snuggled his face closer to Tom's as he continued to rest. His arms loosely around Tom's waist.

Suddenly Tom lifted his head. He felt off. He looked around and then slowly looked over to the large window. He froze. His breath was caught in his throat.

He sees a person. Wearing a uniform, but nothing like red armys uniform.

They made eye contact. Tom was about to let out a scream but a tranquilizer was shot at him.

Tom felt his vision blurred. His mind get dizzy and fuzzed. He slumped back on the bed. Tord remained asleep.

The uniformed person climbed into the window and swiftly grabs Tom's unconscious body.

Tord started to wake up. He opened his eyes and gasped. He frantically went to grab his gun but it was too late, the uniformed stranger hopped out of the window with Tom in their arms.

"THOMAS!" Tord screamed helplessly out the window. But Tom was long gone. He noticed a helicopter in the sky and looked closely at the symbol.

It was orange army's.

Tords heart dropped. "Shit..!" He shrieked out. Tears started to roll down his face. "No..! No! No..!" He slammed his fists on the window sill.

He hasn't cried this much in a long time. He started bawling.

He wiped his eyes. His expression turned into rage. "Oh so this is the surprise huh?..oh I'll let us play, you bitch."

He spat out in to the cold Norway air. His breath staggered as it showed his frosty breath.

Rushing out of his bedroom and out his office. He went to Paul and Patryck.

He didn't knock. He went inside. Paul sits up in his bed alert from the sudden loudness of the door opening. Along with Pat.

Pat looked at Tord worriedly. "Honey are you okay?" He asked as Paul rubbed his eyes.

"Okay?! No! I am NOT okay!" He screamed out. Tears of anger and worriness rolled down his face.

Paul and Pat looked at each other and frowned before turning their attention to their son.

"Son, you need to re–"
"Relax?! NO! ORANGE KIDNAPPED TOM! YOU THINK I'M JUST GONNA RELAX?!" Tord screamed out again.

Pau and Pats eyes widen. Tord broke down into tears again. "ARGH! YOU AREN'T A HELP! IM OUTTA HERE!"

"Kiddo!-" Paul shouted but the door was harshly slammed close.

The two started to follow Tord. But Tord didn't care, he was heading to the dungeon.

Paul looked down at Tords hand. He noticed the memory erase gun in his robotic hand.

"You're letting them have their memories removed now?!" Paul shouted as Pat ran along side with his husband.

"YES! Its another problem I don't have to deal with! Then you two are dropping them off at their apartments do I make myself clear!?" Tord shouted as he ran passed other prisoner cell's.

Paul and Pat trailing behind. "Yeah! W-we get it!" Both of them said as all three of the men halt at Edd and Matt's cell.

Edd and Matt rise their heads when they heard all the shouting.

"Tord! What's going-"

But Edd was silenced. Tord has shot the memory erase gun on Edd and Matt, silencing both of the hooded prisoners.

They blinked for a moment.

"Take them out." Tord says harshly to his father's and then leaves the dungeon entirely.

Pau and Pat took Edd and Matt into a plane and flew off to drop them off at their homes.

As for Tord, he was in his office. He frantically takes out a pack of cigars and starts smoking them without hesitation.

His leg bouncing as he panicked, he blew smoke out the window as he felt tears roll down his face.

"I'll save you, min kjære."