UL Chapter 11: Dream

Two years later...

He has dreamt of it again...

He knew it seems weird that he dreamt the same dream over and over again for the past five years. Why is he dreaming such thing as that? But that dream, it's as if a memory from the past.

His dream flashed back again on his mind. He's on the beach, together with a blurry girl. He seems so happy with that girl.

"I promise you." He said before kissing the top of her head.

It's the same thing every day. Just who is that girl? Why did he kissed her? What is she to him? What did he promise? Lots of question were bombarding his head. He needs answer in this question.He sighed frustratedly as he looked over the city horizon,

"Baby," he heard a girl called him as he felt two petite arms snaked around his waist up in his chest. He doesn't knew why but everytime she touches him he felt uncomfortable, "Are you alright Nat-"

"Don't call me that." he said harshly, his brows furrowed in annoyance.

"H-Hai..."the platinum blonde headed said in a rather disappointed voice, she-s been his fiancé for two years already yet he seems so aloof to her, but that's one of the reasons why she loves him. Natsu on the other hand let out a deep sigh before turning around to face her.

"Sorry Lisanna, You know I'm not used to be call but my first name right?" He said,

"Yes."

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. I'm just thinking something." He said, she then heard Lisanna sighed.

"You know you should be used if I call you but your name. And if your thinking something, you can share it to me after all I'll be your wife sooner than later." Lisanna said, "I love you, Natsu."

"Uh... yeah." He said, he knew she's disappointed not hearing I love you too from him, but isn't I love you a word that is not needed to be answered?

She let out another deep sight, she decided to give him a kiss, she lean forward to give him one but the latter back away from her, Yes, they've been together for the last five years she's even engaged to him for already two years yet, she still hasn't kissed him, well she does but only in the lips, after all it's the only place she could kiss him. He didn't even bother try to kiss her once, she smiled bitterly before giving him a kiss on his cheeks, in which made him stiffened for feeling her lips touched him, yet she ignored it. Because she loves him.

He backed away as if it's not right for him to let himself be kissed by her, or by someone. He went to the doors way and unlocked it.

"Where are you going?" Lisanna asked.

"Just... there." He said before he leaves her alone in the house.

Since he doesn't have anywhere to go to, he just decided to jogge to think. Why does he feel like he's betraying someone, why does he felt like he's betraying that girl in his dreams?

He doesn't knew anything from his past, just one day he woke up, her mother try told him that he got accident on a drag race. Then she told that he's courting the youngest daughter of the Strauss, that's why he did. But he can't feel that he's inlove with her. In fact he hasn't feel anything the first time they met. He's in the middle of jogging when he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry Mister- Yo-Hi?" He heard the guy who bumped into him blurted in disbelief. Wait, this guy knew him? He may be the heirs of the Drainer Inc., but he's not known by people. He looked to the guy who just bumped into him, he has a raven hair, a scar on the forehead, and. A necklace with a sword like pendant. And he somehow looks familiar.

"Uh... yeah? What can I help you?" He asked, unsure if he's gonna entertain this stranger in front of him.

"Cool! Woah! Yo-Hi! So all this time you're just hiding here in Florida?! Man how are you?!" The raven headed guy said, acting so close to him.

"Uh... I'm fine. Say, who are you?" Natsu asked, Totally confused who could this guy might be.

"Woah there Yo-Hi," the guy let out a heartily laughed before he proceed, "Nice one there. We just hadn't seen each other for almost half decades but I know it's impossible for you to forget me. Well you usually forget things but to those dear to you I know it's impossible." he added. But when Natsu looked at him as if he don't know him, his eyes widen.

"I seriously don't know you, sorry." Natsu said and was about to continue his exercises.

"Dang it Fire breath! We've been known each other ever since were in our parents womb. Did you seriously forget about me?" The raven headed said, quite disappointed.

"I seriously don't know who you are ice freak-" he stopped I'm his mid sentence when he suddenly had a flashback of him together with the guy in front of him bickering over something.

"Gray you asshole."

"Whatcha say you fcking fire cracker."

"You heard what I say ice Berg..."

"Ugh.." he uttered as his hand makes way in his head, he felt a sudden jolt of pain inside his head.

"Yo-Hi, you okay?" The guy said, walking over him.

"Gray?" He called, unknown to himself that he actually called the guy by his name.

"You remembered!" Gray muttered happily,

"No, I actually don't. I just have a flash back about you and me bickering over something." He said, looking at him as If he's in pain.

"What? Shit," he cursed when he realized something, "Maybe you have an amnesia dude, is that the reason why you suddenly disappeared?" Gray asked. Him? Amnesia? Well, it's possible. After all he can't recall anything from his past.

"I don't know. I don't remember my past." He honestly said.

"Yo-Hi, do you want to remember your past?"

"Sure, yeah. I guess..."

"Then come with me to Japan tomorrow. Maybe it'll help you." Gray offered.

"How can I trust you?" He asked hesitating to take his hand.

"You remembered me, so you can trust the we actually knew each other." He said.

"You got a point."

"So... you wanna go? After all Maybe she wants to see you." He said.

"Sure... I'll go."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

So, I change the title of this story CX hope you don't mind CX.

A i a h ~

Ciao~