UL Last Chapter: Epilogue...

December Nine, today is the day. The day of her wedding. She doesn't know why but her eyes were getting heavier than ever. Not because of the make up, but because in any moment now she may cry rivers of tears. This is the day he promised to marry her, and yet she's marrying his best friend.

She smiled bitterly, isn't it aronic that someone promised you to marry him in this day yet your marrying his best friend in the same date he promised to marry you.

Everything she wanted for her dream wedding has been done. At the beach, sunset. The only one who is missing is... Him. The last time they've seen each other is when he asked her to race. And since then she didn't seen him anymore. She signed deeply, she have decided that time that if ever he wantasked her to run away with him, she won't say no. She just love him so Damn that she'll do anything just to be with him... Even if it means hurting others. But like she said, she didn't saw him since then, that's why now... She's marrying his best friend, she just hopes she won't regret it.

"Always keeping his promise? That's what I thought too" she thought.

"Lu-chan! You're still not married yet, so don't tear up!" Levy, one of her best friend when she's still in college said, completely cheering her up. She's awarle that Lucy is marrying a guy she doesn't really love.

"Levy's right bruh. Or else your mascara will run!" Erza, another one of her colleagues said. But they can see that her eyes were sad, "You know Lucy... You can still back out." She added that made the blonde look et her, as she smile tears flow down her eyes.

"It's tears of joy." She said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Lucy-san, that's not tears of joy. That's not how I cry when I marry Gray." Juvia said, they then heard a knock on the door.

"The ceremony is about to start."

"We'll go now Lucy. Just remember, I hope you won't regret it." Erza said, before they leave her alone in the room.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-