UL Chapter 2: A Candy for a Sorry ...

hello ! Hope you enjoy this , sorry if I wasn't able to update this story for almost a month >_< . Actually i was thinking if I should take this one down . So pretty please tell me .

Anyhoo , dedicated to @Ennatori14 :) hope you enjoy this Tori-Chan , i love yah :3

Enjoy

♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.F♥.O♡R♥.G♡.O♥.T♡.T♥.E♡.N♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

TFM Chapter 2: A Candy for a Sorry ...

Oh could somebody please save her !

A minute have passed but nothing came to her , did the guy punched her so hard that it knocked her dead ?! But why is she still feeling the sting on her right cheeks due to the slapped of the delinquent who wants to raped her ?

As if her instinct was telling her to open her eyes , she do so . Slowly opening her eyes she saw a pinkette that really looks like she's been known for like 10 years , no ! Not look like , its really him !

He's been fighting the two delinquent alone , but though he's alone , he's winning the said fight .

When his gaze landed on hers , he walk near her and mouthed ' close your eyes ' which she eventually obeys . After the pinkette assures that she obeyed him , he looked at the two fiercely .

" what the f*ck man ! Thats our prey ! " said the dark blue haired guy .

" yeah ! Go get your own ! " said the dirty blonde guy .

" prey ?! " he snickered " prey my ass , I warn you , don't you dare laid that dirty f*cking hands on her or else I will kill the both of you with my bare hands ! " Natsu said angrily as he punched the skinny guy with full force making him jumble on his own feet .

He then kicked the other guy to the place where the sun might not shine anymore , yes he know that it was playing dirty but he couldn't care less .

He then turn his head towards his blonde bestfriend when he saw her peeking on his fight .

" shit ! " he muttered between his breath , " I said close your eyes ! " he yelled that made her close her eyes again .

And when he turn his head to the two delinquent , he felt a fist collide with his cheekbone , the punch hurt him a little but he doesn't give any single Damn about the punch he received .

" chi , " he scoffed as he punched the two continuously until they fall on the ground unconsciously . When he felt that the two wont budge anymore , he quickly went to Lucy's way .

When she felt someone caressed her cheeks lightly and felt a familiar warm on the owners hand , she slowly opened her eyes . The first thing that she saw was a smiling face of the pinkette . It was now back to his old self , its way different when she saw him fighting those two---what I'd like to say--- idiots . Its way different .

" Luce ... " he said gently as he pressed his hand on her right cheek that made her flinched .

" aww ... " she cried in pain . When she looked to the pinkette's eyes , anger was to be seen on his onyx orbs .

" did they hurt you ? " he asked , trying not to snapped in front of her .

" I-I'm fine " Lucy said sweetly .

" tsk , tell me the Damn truth ! " Natsu said in a fearsome voice that made her look down .

" those bastards ! " Natsu said " I should have not asked . There's a f*cking wound on the corner of your lips ! Wait here and I'll give those effin bastards some lesson ! " Natsu said and stand up , he was about to went to those two delinquent when he felt Lucy gripped the tip of his polo shirt .

" Natsu ... Please , don't . Lets just go home " Lucy said casting a puppy eyes on him that he couldn't resist .

" *sigh* fine . " he said and picked her like a baby .

When they were already at the car , Natsu asked the driver to drive slowly .

He then lean her head on his broad chest and stroke her blonde locks gently .

Lucy doesn't know why but she felt her eyelids getting heavy thats why she closed it .

Not so long , she felt the car stopped , she also felt that the pinkette beside her was going out thats why she opened her eyes and held his hand as if telling him to stay , but the latter just smile .

" I'll be back , promise " Natsu said that made her let him go .

After five minutes , he came back with some things that usually been used on first aid . He then clean her cut on her lip , when he's done , she also did the same to him .

" aww " Natsu cried as he pout .

" endure it ! " Lucy said " how can you be so dumb to let those two idiots punched you ?! " she scolded him as she pressed the cotton on his cheeks harder .

" Ouch ! Hey knock it off ! " Natsu retorted " its all your fault ! "

" how come its my fault ?! " Lucy asked .

" i wouldn't get hurt if you didn't open you eyes baka " Natsu scoffed that made Lucy look down .

" w-why did you tell me to close my eyes ? " Lucy asked suddenly .

" because I don't wanna see you getting afraid of me if you saw me like that " Natsu said that made her blush .

" yo-hi , gomene " Lucy said as tears swell on her eyes .

" tss , for the millionth time Luce , don't call me yo-hi ! You know i always got irritated whenever you call me that " Natsu said with a crumpled face .

" H-Hai , I'm sorry Yo-- i mean Natsu " Lucy said with a smile on her face .

" sir we are here " said the driver . They were now infront of the huge Gate of the 'Raion's' . This is where Lucy lives after her mother passed away .

" thank you for saving me ... Again Natsu " she said and open the car's door and was about to went outside when Natsu held her hand and gave her a candy .

" what's this for ? " Lucy asked .

" i came late . If i came on time those two wouldn't do that " he said. She smiles and accepted the candy . But even before she enters the Raion's property she mouthed him a word "thank you" .

♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.F♥.O♡R♥.G♡.O♥.T♡.T♥.E♡.N♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

So how was it ? Comments are necessary :3

So I kinda made Natsu a trash talker here ---a lil'bit--- any problem lol

©to Hiro Mashima

@SerenadeThis