UL Chapter 16: Five minutes...

One afternoon...

Natsu's looking for Lucy, he wanted to know what she really is to him. Like who is she in his life. And is she the girl in his dreams? Is she the girl who almost got rape?

"Hey, Virgo... Uhmm do you know where's Lucy?" Natsu asked when he saw the pinkette maid.

"uhmm, at the time like this, she's in the beach. Yo-Hi, why'd you asked?" Virgo asked.

"Nothing, just goodbye and thanks." Natsu said, running at the back side of the territory as if he knew where the beach is. When he's about to open the gate, he saw a bicycle, he thought by using a bicycle he can go to the beach faster tham running. He didn't waste a single second and rode the bicycle.

In just a short span of time, he's already in the beach... The beach looks familiar to him. It's the beach in his dreams! But in his dreams there is him and a girl... A girl with a golden hair... Who could it might be? Is it... Lucy?

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a faint sob nearby. He looked around to see who's the source of the cry and he saw Lucy crying while watching the sun set. He's about to call her but he got his tounge tied, and his heart beats fast that he couldn't utter a single word. He walk near her and sat beside her without the blonde knowing.

"Say, why are you crying?" he asked when he finally muster a word. She looked at him, as if shock to see him as tears swell on her eyes even more.

"Oh, Yo-"

"Natsu, this is the millionth time I told you to call me Natsu Luce..." he suddenlystopped in his mid sentence, what did he just say?

"N-Natsu..." he called that makes him come back to his senses.

"Much better, so why?" he asked.

"What why?" Lucy asked, confusion is to be seen on her angelic face.

"Why are you crying?"

"Oh... That? Nothing." she said.

"You don't cry for nothing."

"You know what... Just stop bugging me okay?" Lucy bellowed, Natsu looked stunned when she yelled at him. Slowly he stood up and walks his bike's way, but then he doesn't knew why but he came back to her and hugged her from behind.

"N-Natsu.. T-This is so wrong." she stated as tears pooled her eyes again, he on the other hand felt a big lump on his throat as his eyelids become heavy.

"Five minutes... Please.... Just five minutes." he said in a crack voice.

"N-Natsu..."

"Damn, why is it you tell that this is so wrong yet it feels so right. Hugging you is what I wanted to do since the day I came back." he said, he then turn her around and smashed his lips to her. Why is it thatbhe misses this kiss? Is it not the first time he kissed her? But what shocked him is when she kissed back, he can feel his cheeks getting damped by her tears, and suddenly before he knew it, she pushed him.

"F-Five minutes is up." she said weakly before she stood up.

"I wish it lasted forever." Natsu mumbled looking at her, she's about to get her bike when she saw another bike near her bike. Is it the one he used to get here?

"Luce..." he called but she didn't looked at him, "I know this sounds crazy but I love you, I feel like i love you for so long." he said.

"Natsu, you know it's wrong." she said, riding her bike.

"How is it wrong? How it it wrong to love you? Tell me." he said, riding his bike too.

"Natsu, you already have a fiancé, and so do I. I'll be married to him soon." She said, 'We can't get the things back to the way it was before.' She bit the insides of her cheeks to prevent her for telling it.

"Then cancel the marriage. Then I'll cancel my engagement to Lisanna. I can feel and I can see in your eyes that you love me too." He said.

"How can you say that? How can you make sure of that? You can't even remember anything to your past!" She hissed before pedaling faster.

"But-"

"Enough Natsu. Let's just go home." She said, after that no one spoke between the two of them, only the chirping of the birds were the only thing that they could hear. The silence is sooo defeaning for Natsu, then an Idea came rushing on his head.

"Eto... Luce..."

"Hmm?"

"Since we're riding a bike now... Then how about..."

"About?"

"Let's race. Whoever gets to the mansion first is the winner." He said happily, even grinning wider to her. His mother told him that he got accident when he joined a drag racing competition. He believed it, but he sometimes join drag racing in Florida, even winning as a champion, but whenever he competes, he feels like he's broken a promise and felt guilty afterwards.

He's already a meter away from her but he didn't feel her from behind, he stopped pedaling and looked at her, she's still there to the place where he said about them racing, not budging. She seems disappointed of something. He pedal back to her.

"Luce, what's wrong?" He asked. But instead of answering, she said something that makes him confused.

"You promised me not to race anymore." She said, disappointment and sadness filled her voice before leaving him behind. He just looked at the disappearing figure of the blonde. He... Promised her??

Just what is she to him?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...