Prolouge

" Lucy , be careful . momma will have to work now " said by her mother as it give her a peck on the cheeks .

Her mother then went to the kitchen and start doing her work .

Feeling bored , she wandered to the enormous Garden of the Raion .. Oh how happy she is to see the flowers bloom so beautifully , as she sniffed the scent of the flowers someone talk on her back .

She quickly looked to see who it was , only to find out that it was a one year older to her boy with an orange hair together with a raven haired boy same age as the orange haired boy .

" what are you doing ? " the orange haired boy asked .

" I-I was just sniffing the flowers I-I'm sorry " she said looking down .

" hey , no need to be sorry . I should be the one telling that for I interrupted you on what you are doing . I'm Loke by the way Loke Raion , and this is Gray Fullbuster " the orange haired boy said as it laid its hand to her .

" I'm Lucy " she said happily accepting his hand .

" don't talk to her " said a voice to her back . she looked to see who it was . Its a Pink haired boy !

" oh Yo~Hi ! you're here too ! " said the raven haired boy .

" I said don't talk to her " he repeated .

" huh ? why Yo~Hi ? " the two boys asked in unison .

" because she's a daughter of a cook " he said that offended her .

" hey ! even though I'm a daughter of a cook , my mother was working hard . And I don't care whether I'm rich or poor !! at least we love each other ! " the blonde said as tears sprout on her little eyes .

" here " the pinkette boy said giving a candy to her .

" oy , I'm not that poor ! I can afford to buy candies " she said .

" will you just take it ? your so loud " the pinkette said as he forced the candy on her little hand .

" hey I'm not lo---"

" just take it . Thats the way he say sorry . And by the way he's Natsu ... Natsu Dragneel but everyone called him Yo~Hi short for Your Highness . " the orange haired guy said .

" thank you Natsu " she suddenly said as she hugged him .

" hey don't hug me " he said while blushing . He doesn't know why but he feel comfortable when she called her by her first name .

And since that day she became their princess ...