UL Chapter 4:Blackmail!

he's gonna join this Drag racing...

Lucy looked at the pinkette next to her with this nervous look.

"N-Natsu... Y-You're going to---"

"Luce, before I go there, I Just wanted you to know that I like you so much, no lemme change it, I already love you. I already feel thing funny sensation when we first met right at the Raion's" Natsu said before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. Lucy just sit there frozen, did he just confess to her ?

She blinked several times, but then she closed her eyes and responsed to his kiss and it eventually turn passionately. He slid his tongue inside her mouth and play with hers, they're lips was totally in sync until they both lacked of air , when they parted both of them was breathing hard.

"N-Natsu... *pant* why are you *pant* telling this now ?" Lucy asked.

"so that ..."

"that?"

"you would know what I truly feel for you" he said.

"baka! why would you confess that to me in this place?" she asked.

"Luce , do you love me too?" instead of answering, Natsu asked a question too.

"don't dodge my question!" Lucy said as she smacked him hard on the head.

"aww..." Natsu said while rubbing the part of his head that has been smacked.

"huh?! why'd you confess to me in this place?! Can't you confess to me in a much more decent place?! why in this abandon subdivision ?!" she asked as tears threaten to fall of her eyes.

"*sigh* just answer my question first . Lucy, Do you love me?" Natsu repeated his question.

"I won't answer it until you answer mine" she said.

"m either *sigh* I'll just go now of you won't answer my question after all the raise was about to start" Natsu said and open the car's door.

"matte!" she yelled , stopping him to get out.

"what?" he asked bluntly.

"don't go" she murmur.

"why? you gonna tell me your answer to my question ?" he asked.

"e-eto...I-I...but...I-I-I---"

"*sigh* its alright, i get it. I totally get it. You just like me as a friend, a big brother perhaps" he said sadly.

"n-n-n-no ! No , thats not it, its just that everything is happening so fast" Lucy said.

"no, I understand, don't make me assume now."

"ugh! alright! I love you, I do love you. Now care to look at me? " she asked.

"you're bluffing, you're just telling it to me so that I won't get hurt by the truth" he said.

"no! I'm telling the truth! I love you, you idiot!" she said.

"really?"

"yes! Now look at me" Lucy said, Natsu then turned at her with this sparkling eyes.

"its real?" Natsu asked as if he's been told that they're going to the amusement park.

"nope, I'm just kidding" Lucy said with a poker face. "I hate you" she said into gritted teeth. Natsu's bright face seems to crush down after he heard what she just said.

"w-what?" he asked in a broken voice. srsly -_-

"I said I hate you" Lucy said trying to hold her laughter, seeing him with this sympathetic face was soo priceless. How she loves to tease him.

"L-Luce..." he said as tears swell on his eyes, Lucy can't hold it anymore, she laughed her head off making Natsu lpoked at her confusedly.

"I'm just kidding you weirdo" she said while laughing, she then stopped and blush "of course I love you"she

"does that mean that you're my girl now?" he asked.

"whaa--- this is happening so fast" she mumbled.

"but Luce... we do feel the same for each other right?" Natsu said.

"even so, Natsu I can't. We can't , you see you just confessed to me" she said.

"*sigh* fine, I'll respect your decision. I'll go now, but what ever happens to me in this drag rading just always remember that I love you so much." he said.

Then a flashed of thoughts came rushing to her such as he loses the break of the car and crashed into the tree and d---- no that won't happen, but what if it became real?

" but... if you don't want me to participate this race, Just wave that white flag and be my girl" he said before leaving her alone in the car. seriously, is he blackmailing her?