UL Chapter 1: Save me ...

Konichiwa ^~^ Minna , i just posted this coax I'm kinda lazy to update this >>^<< but hope you like it :>>

DedicatedTo:@TheFirstMaster she's always my first commentor and 1st voter :))) ilabayah Ja-Chan :)

♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.F♥.O♡R♥.G♡.O♥.T♡.T♥.E♡.N♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

TFM Chapter 1: Save me ...

Lucy once again looked at her wrist watch . Its already 9:00 pm in the evening and yet she can't get any cab to go home with . Sighing she decided to walk out of her university even though she feel scared for outside of her university , lots of addicted people were there .

When she's already three meters away from the university , two addict guys came near her . One was a big guy with a dirty blonde hair and thr other was a skinny guy with a dark blue hair who always turn his head sideways .

" hello there miss beautiful " said the guy with the dirty blonde hair . But she didn't response to them .

" oh ... Quite snobbish ey ? " said the dark blue haired guy .

" do you mind having a cup of tea with us ? " said the dirty blonde guy . But just like before she didn't response to it that made him annoy . Oh she can just pray that she can go home safe .

" Damn girl ! Speak up ! Are you a mute deaf for crying out loud ?! " said the dirty blonde guy .

" oh ! I get it ! Maybe she's not answering because she wants us to take it as a yes " said the dark blue haired guy that brightens the latter's face .

" oh you're right ! How come I did not see that coming ? " said the dirty blonde guy . Then an evil smirked plastered to their face " lets go now miss " he said as he suddenly held the blonde's arm .

Lucy's eyes suddenly turn wide when she felt the strangers big hand on her arm . She tried to pull her hand but to no avail for the strangers whos holding her suddenly tighten his hands into her arms , she tried to struggle again but the strangers hand is too strong for her .

" Let me go ! " she yelled bravely though panic can be heard on the edge of her voice .

" oh , does your decision change all of a sudden ? " asked the dirty blonde guy .

" haha ! Too late . You are now coming with us whether you like it or not " said the dark blue haired guy .

" n-no ! I'm not gonna come with you ! S-So let me go ! I-I need to go home ! " Lucy said as she struggle for more , but still no avail .

" yes ! You're going home after we hang out " said the dark blue haired guy as he smiled wickedly .

" no ! I'm not going with you ! Let me go you rotten bastards ! " she yelled angrily though fear were can be heard on her voice .

" rotten bastards ?! " the dirty blonde guy burst out .

" yes you rotten bastards ! Picking a girl who can't fight you ? " she snickered " what are you a coward ?! Why are you doing this ?! "

" *chuckles* fine , we'll tell you the real reason , we want that body of yours , we asked you in a nice way though but since you're playing so hard to get *smirks* instead of getting a nice room ... We'll just do it here " said the dirty haired guy as he lean forward and lick her on her neck , as the tongue of the strangers touched her skin , she shivered down on her spine wito pure disgust .

" Damn ! You're so yummy ! " it muttered as he licked her again to the same spot , tears automatically swell on her eyes as she struggle for more which irritated the stranger in front of her to the fullest .

" Damn ! Stay still you bitch ! " the dirty blonde guy said as he slapped her so hard on her right cheek . So hard that the corner of her right lip eventually bleed because of the impact of his palm on her pale cheeks .

" chi , so I need to hurt you first before you stay still and to shut up ?! " the dirty blonde guy said as he lean forward again to kiss her on the lips . But even before his lips brushed into hers , Lucy focused all her strength to her legs and kicked the dirty blonde guy to the place where the sun can never shine again . The dark blue haired guy was stunned to what she had done that why she take her chances and kicked the guy as hard as she could .

When she found the two lying on the ground , she ran as fast as she could , but still heard them groan .

" Damn that bitch ! She kicked me to my part ! " she heard the dirty blonde guy said .

" i didn't tought that she could punch like that " said the dark blue haired guy .

" hey ! Get back here you friggin whore ! " the dirty haired guy shouted but she just kept running like a crazy girl . She then heard a footsteps on her back Thats why she ran much more faster than before .

" once i catch up with you , i swear I'll rip that uniform of yours and f*ck you till you passed out . Then I'll f*ck you again till you die " it said as it laugh evilly .

" in your dreams ! " she shouted , but someone behind her back held her frail arms strongly .

" gotcha . In my dreams ? *smirks* . Damn girl , the one you kicked hurt so much . Because of that I'll give you some punishment " he said as he raised his hand and about to punched her . She just closed her eyes and readied herself for the punch and silently prayed .

Oh could somebody please save her .

♥.T♡.H♥.E♡.F♥.O♡R♥.G♡.O♥.T♡.T♥.E♡.N♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

So how was it ? Comment please :)

FairyTail was made by Hiro Mashima credits to him :)

@SerenadeThis