UL Chapter 17: May the best man win

"What are you doing?" His friend Loke asked the blonde girl they saw in the garden.

"I-I was just sniffing the flowers I-I'm sorry." The blonde said looking down that made him snort.

"Hey, no need to be sorry. I should be the one telling that for I interrupted you on what you are doing. I'm Loke by the way Loke Raion, and this is Gray Fullbuster." Loke introduced as he offer his hand to her. He didn't even bother to introduce him.

"I'm Lucy " she said happily accepting Loke's hand.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Hey! Get back here you friggin whore!" the dirty haired guy shouted Chasing a familiar girl.

"Once i catch up with you, i swear I'll rip that uniform of yours and f*ck you till you passed out. Then I'll f*ck you again till you die." The pervert said laughing evilly, he squints his eyes to check who's the girl.

"In your dreams!" The girl shouted, he knew that voice, but even before he could realized who is she, the pervert got a hold in hee frail arms strongly.

"Gotcha. In my dreams?" Then he smirk smugly, "Damn girl, the one you kicked hurt so much. Because of that I'll give you some punishment." The pervert said, he open the car's door quickly and ran to the blonde who's about to get punch by that pervert.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Thank you for saving me... Again Natsu." she said and open the car's door and was about to went outside when he held her hand and gave her a candy.

"What's this for?" She asked, looking at him confusedly.

"I came late.  If i came on time those two wouldn't do that." he said. She smiles and accepted the candy. But even before she enters the Raion's property she mouthed him a word "thank you."