UL Chapter 10: Wait...

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out coverage area, please say your message after the beat."

"Hey, Natsu... I just wanted to say that this is the fiftieth time I voice call you. Where the hell are you? You're making me worry here. It's already 7:30 in the evening, I'm so hungry already! I'll go back to the mansion now. Just call me back if ever you hear this or rather check me on the mansion." Lucy said, pressing the send button. She then start pedalling her bike back to the Raions, she's been wondering why the hell her boyfriend hasn't show up?

"Maybe his mother locked him up, but if ever it happen, I know he'll make way to sneak out. But if he can't he'll call me, but he didn't. Maybe his mother took possible things that he'll use to communicate with me." Lucy murmured to herself.

"Or maybe, just maybe I misheard him. What if he says 5:30 in the morning? I'll just go back here tomorrow morning.... Eto... But what if he says 5:30 in the afternoon which is tomorrow afternoon? Then I'll just go back again. Then wait for him to come." Lucy said,

-

3 years later...

At the same beach, a certain blonde headed is to be seen watching the sunrise alone, well she's not supposed to watch it alone, she's supposed to watch it together with her boyfriend, but the thing is, the jerk didn't show up last three years ago, yet she's still waiting for him to show up.

For the last three years, he hasn't done anything but wait, she'll always come to the beach in the same time every morning any afternoon, hoping every single day to see him again.

A sudden memory of them flashed in her mind making her eyes water for the longing of his touch. From the day they first met, on how he comforted her when her mother died, when he saved her from those two delinquents, when his mother told her to stay away from him, and how she waited for the last three years.

She took her cellphone out of her pocket, only to see the wallpaper, a wallpaper that consist of the two of them together at the same beach, cuddling each other as if afraid to let go because if they do, they might lose each other.

Tears roll down on her eyes, a single tear eventualy turn into river of emotion she hadn't let go for the past years, her faint cry turn louder as she chanted his name over and over again, his disappearance is a maim for her life, just where is he now? She misses him so much.

"Baby, just where are you? Y-You promised me to come back here right? Why are you still not here?" Lucy murmurs to herself, "And you also promised me to marry me right at this spot 5 years from now, which only has two years now because you're npt here for the last three years. Please... Just please, come back." she whispered over the horizon before she stood up.

The sun has already rised, she has endured yet another morning without him, will she endure it tomorrow again? It's another day for her again to wait. She took her bike tp the sand and wemt back home as soon as possible.She need to get ready for her school.

Once she entered the Raions teritory, she enter the back door which leads the kitchen, she took a milf from the refragirator as she saw Loke entered the kitchen while holding a newspaper, he looks rather confused which makes her worry for some unknown reason.

"Lucy..." Loke called, worry evident his onyx orbs.

"Y-Yeah?" she starled, why is she feeling nervous? Loke then handed her the newspaper. She took it, her eyes widen as she saw a familiar guy on the front news, it was her boyfriend! But why is it that he's with a girl? She read the caption written below which makea her eyes water again.

"The One and only heirs of the Dragneel INC, and the youngest daughter of the Strauss INC. Has announced their engagement..."

"L-Loke, please tell me its not true." she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Please Lucy, accept it." Loke said.

"I just can't accept that! I-I..." she uttered, muffling her sobs with her hand as she wiped her tears like a lost child, "It hurts Loke." she murmurs, Loke on the other hand, hugged her.

"Let me help you." Loke said, "I'll make you forget him."

"How?" she asked.

"I'm willing to be your rebound."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So, Sorry for the inactiveness to this story, I happen to think if I should continue this story or not but... i guess I will. I took my other stories to drafts amd decided that I will put them back once I finish three or four stories CX

Dedicated to anielladragneelluis for the cover, she's really nice, kind, awesome gal that won't make you feel awkward when you talk, go give her a follow if you still hadn't give her one. :)

A i a h ~

Ciao~