1

I bit my lips, trying to prevent any moan from escaping mouth as she began to lustfully kiss my inner thighs. She enjoyed every second of torturing me this way but the only thing I could do was let her.

"You like this so much, don't you?" she asked without looking at me.

I threw my head back when she started to lick the lips before parting them and shoved her tongue inside me. My hands were tied to the head of the bed so the only way for my body to express it's excitedness was how my hips seemed to follow every of her move.

"Fuck." she cursed under her breath when her phone rang. She crawled to another side of bed and reached for her phone.

"What do you want this time? It's already 1 in the morning." she sighed.

I could only groan in my heart when I was left unfinished. She turned to look at me while she was still listening to the person talking on the phone. Her eyes glared at my naked body which she had undressed before we started.

"Yeri, I have no time for this. Just say what you want instead of saying this and that." she continued.

She took the phone away from her ear and frowned when the woman on the phone started to yell something. She glanced over at me before she hung up the phone and put it again on the table.

"Come on, get dressed again. She's coming here." she helped to untie my hands from the bed and threw my clothes onto me.

She observed me dressing up again as she didn't take any of her clothes off before. I was nervous when she was staring for too long so I quickly put on everything back.

"Should I hide?" I asked, awkwardly standing in front of her who was sitting on the bed.

"Nevermind, she's just 3 minutes away from here."

We didn't even have to wait for another 3 minutes for the door to be banged so harshly. Rosé sighed before getting up from the bed and unlocked the door.

"Why is it so hard to reply my text? So busy for what? Fucking women? Who is she?" the woman pointed her finger to me. I immediately looked down, not confident to answer her as Rosé might not allow me to.

"What's wrong with you, Yeri? It's already 1 in the morning. I'm tired, okay? Please, go home and let's just talk later."

"I didn't come here to go home again. Tell me, who is she?"

"I am..." I was about to answer Yeri that I'm Rosé's friend but Rosé quickly glared at me, not letting me to say any word anymore.

Yeri looked at every inch of me with disgust and I was so humbled by it. Rosé noticed what was happening so she grabbed Yeri's shoulder and gently said, "Yeri.. go to the living room please. I'll make us coffee, okay?"

Yeri, who just now was so fierce, calmed down when Rosé talked to her like that. She slowly turned around and left us two in the room without saying anything.

"Sleep here tonight. I need to calm her down." she left the room and closed the door.

-

"Good morning!"

I turned around to see Wonyoung waving at me. I replied her smile while my hand was still busy arranging the stocks on the shelf.

"Good morning, Wonyoung. Sorry I didn't wait for you to go here together. I stayed over at my friend's house and directly came here from there."

"Ahh, no wonder I saw inside your house was so dark last night. Which friend? Is it Jimin's?" she smirked.

"Oh my god, no. I'd never trust a man that much even if he's my boyfriend."

"Really? You never did anything with him before?"

I shook my head, telling her no.

"That guy literally looks like the horniest man alive and the fact that you both haven't done anything together yet is.. weird." she said.

"He has asked me about it a few times but I told him I wasn't ready. And seems like he's getting used to it, he doesn't ask about it anymore."

"That means he respects the boundaries. You're lucky to have him, then. But why aren't you ready yet? Is there a reason?"

I thought for a while. "To be honest, I'm not into that thing. It's awkward for me and a bit riskful. What do I do if I get pregnant?"

She laughed. "Oh my god, you really thought that far? Alright, it's your body and you decide what to do with it... wait, I'll talk to you later!"

She rushed to the cashier counter when the customers were starting to line up. I smiled at how cute she was and continued to rearrange the stocks.

"Excuse me, may I know where I can get gumshoes?"

A girl appeared next to me. She was wearing a black leather jacket and her hair tied in a short ponytail. I noticed her whisker dimples everytime she had to move her face muscles. She's doesn't look familiar, or I should say she's someone who you will take a chance to look twice.

"Umm, it's okay if you guys don't sell it here.." she said once again as I forgot to answer her question.

I shook my head and coughed a bit. "Oh, sorry. Yes, we have it here. You can find it next to the hardware section."

"Alright, thank you.." she mocked a confused face before she left.

I sighed at how dumb I looked just now. It was just another episode of myself checking girls out when I already have a boyfriend. I'm not sure about my sexuality myself but I want to be confident that I'm straight.

But thinking that I could accept making love with a woman and at the same time not confident enough to do it with my own boyfriend, that's kind of confusing.

"Are you sure you're straight?"

"Of course. I have a boyfriend and I have never had romantic feelings towards any woman."

"But you enjoy having sex with her?"

"That's a reflex. That's how a normal human should respond to such stimulus."

"But.. don't you think she looks more fine than your boyfriend?"

I stopped having a conversation with myself as I felt my phone vibrated in the pocket. I quickly took it out and read the notification. As there was a lot more important notifications I should read first, I scrolled through all them and found myself finding for only one message.

Rosé : come over tonight.