4 : sweet grape

I yawned as soon as I opened my eyes. The bedroom was still dark as the curtains were covering the windows. I removed the comforter aside and sat on the bed.

I searched for my shirt but there wasn't one until I remembered that I already put my uniform into a plastic bag. I didn't have any extra cloth so I just grabbed the cloth Rosé wore last night. Thankfully, it was an oversized one so it covered to my thighs.

I walked out of the bedroom and stepped to the kitchen. She was eating alone at the table so I decided to join and sit in front of her.

"Sorry about last night.." I started.

She raised her head to look at me before she shook her head left and right. "It's fine. I understand how exhausted it is to work from morning to night."

She continued to eat while her hand passed me a bowl of cereal. I thanked her before pouring some milk into it.

She's a busy woman and for sure, she doesn't have any time to be too picky with her food. Living alone, not having anyone to care about her. That must feel so lonely.

I observed her long blonde hair that fit her bare face well. She has a pretty face and a small mole on her left cheek, almost invisible if you look from a distance. I found myself biting my own lips when I noticed how plump her lips are and how smooth they can be everytime she pressed them on mine.

I lowered my gaze to her hand. Her slim fingers which are super good at everything. I've never had sex before but I'm confident enough she will be the one I remember the most. She knows where I like to be touched, the most and the least. As if she's doing it for me and not for herself.

I glanced at her exposed collarbone as she was only wearing a grey singlet. I wondered if she was wearing anything under it and...

"You spilled the milk." she stopped my wild thoughts and my hand from pouring more milk into the bowl. The bowl of cereal was now full of milk and some splattered over the table. I quickly put the milk carton aside and grabbed for tissues to wipe it.

"Sorry, I was zoning out.." I apologized.

"You were checking me out?"

"No."

I instantly wiped all of the spilled milk and walked to the garbage bin to throw them away. I washed my hands and quickly sat again in front of her. There was a thin smirk formed on her lips. She knew it.

She grabbed for a bowl of fruits on the table and picked a grape. She hovered it in front of my mouth before slowly rubbing it on my lips. I slightly parted my lips, a reflex that I was unaware of.

She stood up and bent her body towards me. I panicked but froze still, excited with what she was about to do. She leaned in and we shared the grape. The grape popped, exploding some juice and I sucked for the sweetness of it.

Her hand supported herself by pressing against the table while her another hand tried to sneak in under my shirt. She squeezed my boob and I unconsciously moaned in the kiss. The vibration in our kiss made her smirk before she pulled away.

"That's a good start. But bad news, I need to leave for work. You can stay here or leave. Just find for extra clothes in the drawer. I'll call you again when I need you." she picked up her bowl and went to the sink.

"Aren't you the boss? You can take a leave whenever you want to, right?" I asked.

"My company will flop if I constantly do that. Aren't you afraid that I will not get to pay you after this?"

I can do it for free if it is this fun.

"I'll leave after you leave."

-

"I bought this for you! Happy anniversary, Sunyoung.." he grinned with a box in his hand.

It was a small-sized white box wrapped with a red ribbon. I excitedly took it from his hand and opened it.

"Damn, Jimin.. this isn't a tacky brand.. are you serious?" I asked as I took out the sterling silver bracelet from the box.

"As long as you're happy, I don't care. Do you like it? Let me wear it for you."

He took the bracelet again and helped me to put it on. He brought my hand to his lips and he kissed my knuckles. "It looks so pretty on you."

Jimin rested his cheek on my palm and stared at me with his puppy eyes, passively asking for something in return. I laughed for a bit before pressing my lips agaisnt his cheek.

"Oh, why not here?" he tapped his lips.

I awkwardly laughed. How could I kiss him again after doing so much more behind him, with a girl? I felt guilty but it's not like I have any feelings for that girl, anyway.

"I ate something savoury before I came here. You don't wanna kiss and get some BBQ sauce as the aftertaste." I lied. The last thing I had was the grape Rosé and I shared.

"Uhh, okay." he gave me a thin smile.

"But still, thank you so much for this."

I know how it wasn't easy for him to get this. He's not someone to ask for money or gets monthly allowance from his family. He wanted to give it with his own effort. He worked hard, did a lot of part time jobs to get it for me, even I had convinced him that I didn't need it.

"You're welcome. Ahh, I really want to give you more than that. What do you want for our next monthsary?"

"Stop, I didn't even buy you anything for our anniversary." I groaned, blaming myself for forgetting such event.

"I don't mind about it. I just want you to love me even more and that's the only thing that matters. I love you so much, Sunyoung."

He was always sincere with everything he said. I could see that he didn't want anything in return for loving me, except for me to love him back.

I held his hands in mine. "You know I will never stop loving you, right?"

He happily nodded before pulling me into a hug and I sighed in silence.