5 : affect me

"Do you play it often?"

She moved her attention from her phone to my hand on her guitar. She slowly nodded before looking at me. "Why? You wanna try?"

"Nope, I don't know how."

"Bring me the guitar, please."

I took the guitar from the stand and handed it to her. She took it from my hand before resting it on her laps, positioning her fingers onto the strings. "What song do you want me to play?"

"Uhh, I don't really know any good song. You can just play any song you like."

"Weird."

She adjusted the guitar once again before she strummed the strings. It was a familiar song but I didn't remember the name of it since I don't usually listen to music. I looked a bit dumb when I just stood still, not able to show any emotion.

"Wait, are you for real? You don't know this song?" she asked.

She shook her head to left and right before she started to sing along with the melody. I knew she had a beautiful voice from the way she talked. The song she played was Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley.

I took the chance to admire her face again. Her cupid's bow is heavily defined that it reminded me of how everytime we kiss, I couldn't help but nibble a bit on it. It's so firm and so soft at the same time, making me so addicted to it.

"Why do you always bite your lips when you're looking at me?" she asked.

"It's a habit."

"Are you horny?"

"Aren't I supposed to? That's why I'm working with you."

She chuckled before pushing a chair to me and her eyes ordered me to sit. I rested my butt on it and faced her.

"That's right. But, not all the time. To be more accurate, I just need a company. I'm not gonna treat you like a sex slave, if you still have that idea on your mind."

"Then, what?"

"I need someone to talk to during time like this. Just a normal chat. And there will be time I need something to fulfill my sexual desire. I'd say, that's what you will get if you have a partner. But I don't feel like having any at the moment. I'm busy and I prefer if there's no string attached. It sounds crazy but that's why I'm offering you that amount of money."

"Why didn't you hire a man?"

"Because I like women?"

I stopped asking as she furrowed her brows. I was worried if I offended her by asking that.

"You've never heard of lesbian? Gay?" she asked.

"I've heard about it. I just don't talk about it often."

"Oh, well. Are you straight?"

I nervously nodded. She mocked a disgusted face before sighing.

"Are you fine working with me for this?" she asked again.

"I'm alright. It doesn't really affect me and I need money. Everything should be fin--"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when she pulled my chair closer to her. She looked at me with an amused face while her hand untied the drawstring at my waistband.

I held my breath as her eyes dropped to my lips. I suddenly ran out of words when we're this close.

"It didn't affect you? Okay, like I care if you're straight or what. But saying what we did, didn't affect you.. that's a lie."

It offended her. Saying that was the same as saying she's not good enough in bed.

"That's not what I meant.." I stuttered a bit.

I started to breathe heavy as I felt her hot breath brushing against my neck. She left a few kisses on my jaw but she stopped as soon as her lips reached at the corner of my lips. I looked at her, impatiently waiting for her lips to press against mine.

"Then, what did you mean?" she asked, her face was obviously showing that she was annoyed.

Seeing her mad was actually hot. I intentionally bite my lower lip in front of her, trying to catch her attention. And as expected, she cursed, perfectly bothered by it.

She squeezed my thighs before lifting me up to sit on her. I quickly grabbed her shoulders to balance myself from falling off the chair but she was faster as she placed her hands on my waist.

"What did you mean?" she asked again.

"It's not what you think it is, Rosé." I refused to tell her, enjoying how desparate she was for the answer.

Her frowning face slowly faded and a smirk formed on her lips. She loosened up her grip on my waist as she slowly stroked my arms. She pulled me closer to her and our lips smashed against each other.

As we were about to proceed to my favourite part, she broke the kiss and looked at me again.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Don't think I don't know what you want."

"What?"

She cupped my breast and squeezed just a little but enough to make me let out a moan. She closed the little gap between my lips with hers and that's where I excitedly caught her upper lip before nibbling on her cupid's bow.

She didn't let me win for long as she wandered her hands on my breast. She rolled my nipples until they grew hard under pressure. They were so visible under my thin white shirt and Rosé looked at me, waiting for me to say something. She knew.

"Take it off already, Rosé."

She didn't say much as my body reaction was more than enough for her. She removed the shirt off me and threw it to the floor. She kissed the tip of my nipple before sucking it. I stroked her hair and pushed her head closer at the same time so I could have more of it.

"Which part didn't affect you? I really wanna know.." she switched to another nipple while her hand slid into my sweatpant.

Her fingers found my wet panties and she playfully rubbed my clit from outside. I wrapped my arms around her neck, "Just get in.."

She didn't want to listen. "I don't know how. Tell me how should I do it so it can affect you?"

I groaned at how she played dumb before I guided her hand into my panties. She smirked as she saw how turned on my face was before helping me down there. She finally knew how to move her fingers.

"Faster.." I pleaded.

She did as I requested. I closed my eyes, enjoying how good it felt and I liked it even more as she sucked on my skin, leaving marks on my neck and the collarbones. She didn't forget about my nipples, giving them one last attention with her tongue and teeth before I opened my eyes again with liquid splattering over her fingers.

She slid her fingers out and wiped the dripping liquid onto my nipples. She latched her lips onto them and sucked again. It was so pleasuring that I had no other way to express my excitedness but to claw onto her back. She groaned in the midst of sucking, probably liking it and got hurt at the same time.

"Wait, please.." I tried to signal her how bad my legs were shaking. She stopped the teasing for the second round and finally gave me the chance to breathe and explain.

"I didn't mean that you didn't affect me. I was trying to say that.. if I do it with you, it won't cause me any loss. I'm still considered as a virgin. I have zero chance of getting pregnant. I don't have to worry about any risk. You get me?" I tried to explain to her as best as I could.

She blinked a few times. "So, you weren't saying that I'm not good enough, right? I pleasured you, didn't I?"

"More than pleasured. But no matter how satisfied I am with it.. it's so addictive that I want more and more. Can we.. do it again?"

She didn't wait for long to carry me to bed for the next round.