13 : lunch

"Let's head out for lunch."

I looked up to see Rosé was already standing in front of my desk. She was in her white jumpsuit that matched her light blonde hair, she looked different with her hair short. I wondered what made her to think of getting a haircut.

"It's not my breaktime yet, Ms. Park." I answered her as formal as I could, thinking there was Yujin beside me.

She glanced over us and gave Rosé a wide smile. "Good afternoon, Ms. Park. What a fresh look you have today."

"Thanks, Yujin. By the way, when is your lunch time actually? Sorry, I never knew." she asked.

"In 30 minutes, Ms. Park."

She brought up her wrist and looked at her watch before looking at me again. "Yujin, can you replace her for a while? I need her to accompany me to lunch. Is that okay?"

"Sure, not a problem!" she nodded.

Rosé offered me her hand for me to grab to stand up but I widened my eyes, telling her there was Yujin looking at us. She raised her brow and shrugged, pulling my hand when I took too long to respond.

"Thank you, Yujin."

Her another hand was in her pocket when her hand was clasping to my arm, dragging me somewhere I wasn't sure of. I tried to catch up to her as it was a bit hard for me to walk with the high heels. She seemed to notice that and slowed down her pace.

"You should have told me.." she sighed.

She stopped walking so did I. She knelt down on her knees and helped me to take off the heels from my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just walk barefooted." she got up again with both of my high heels in her hand.

"People are gonna think I'm weird." I hesitated, considering we were still in the company's building. It was only my first day and I won't want any unnecessary attention for doing that.

"You are walking with me, Sunyoung. They will not dare say anything."

What she said was kind of true. I began to walked again though the floor felt so cold and my heels were quite sore. She grabbed my hand again and walked slowly with me to the lift.

The bell dinged before the door of the lift open. There were two men inside and they quickly bowed as they saw Rosé, which made them to unintentionally saw me barefoot.

"Can all of you get out? I think it's too crowded."

"Sure, Ms. Park." they rushed out of the lift and we went in.

She pressed the button and the lift went down to the ground floor which led to the parking lot. It was so quiet but it was fine, nobody would see me getting dragged like a dog by her.

"Are you alright?" she asked, glancing over my red ankles.

"I'm fine, where are we going?"

"To my car. I think I have an extra pair of sandals in my boot."

Thankfully she didn't park her car too far from the lift that we only had to walk for less than a minute. She unlocked the door and told me to sit at the back while she searched for the extra sandals from her boot.

She joined me at the back seat after she found the sandals. "Let me see your ankles."

I awkwarld lifted my feet onto the seat for her to see. She brought one foot onto her thighs and she gently massaged my red sole. She touched the back of my heel. "Shit, you got a blister here."