6 : first time

"This is awkward."

She had been playing with the cheesecake on the plate with her fork, cutting them into small pieces but not shoving any into her mouth.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I just want to treat you this as a thank." I replied.

Ryujin looked at me. Her face showed that she was seriously bored. "Just say you're interested in me and this is like a reason for you to have a date with me."

"I love your confidence."

"Says the one who intentionally grabs my boobs."

I laughed, thinking she was still not over with what happened that night. "I didn't mean to, alright?"

She sipped her drink while her eyes were checking people around us out. I'm not sure if she did that because she likes seeing people or she was trying to look anywhere but me.

"How much do you earn from being a housekeeper there?" she asked.

"Guess."

"Ugh, I don't know. Judging how big the house was.. you should earn more than enough. Why are you still working at the supermarket anyway?"

"I'm not sure if I will work at that house for a long term." I scratched my arm, trying to find the best answer.

"Why? You don't like it there?"

"Not that I don't like it. The boss won't need me forever, anyway."

"Oh, your boss must be evil. Roseanne Park is her name, right?"

I am not sure if she deserves to be called evil or not. I can't even categorize what type of person she is. "Nope, she's alright. What about you? Why are you always in your leather jacket and in my supermarket?"

Her brows arched while her hands slowly fixed her leather jacket. "Gosh, you're a stalker.."

"How can I not notice you? Everytime you search for anything, it's always me to tell you where. Come on, what are you? You often search for hardwares.. can it be you're a mechanic?" I guessed but it seemed wrong as she was always clean.

"No, it's a coincidence that everytime my bike broke down, it's in front of your supermarket. I don't have any job, actually. That's why I'm everywhere."

"That makes sense."

"So, until when are you going to work as those two? Don't you want to try any better job that can offer higher salary?" Ryujin asked.

"I don't qualify. Will probably keep working as those while I wait for any rich people to hire me. And you? Not thinking of anything to do?"

Though she said she was jobless, it is obvious by her appearance that she's not some penniless like me. How did she even get that superbike at this young age.

"Ohh, I don't think so. I enjoy living my life like this." she stirred her drink and her face showed that she meant what she said.

"Must be great for rich people like you.." I sighed.

"Rich? You must have not seen me sleeping at the subway."

"Seriously?"

"Maybe."

-

The house was so quite and I thought Rosé was not home yet. But that could not be the case as she was the one who told me to come over.

I walked to her bedroom and found her sleeping on the bed in her red belted jumpsuit. One of her office wear that I found attractive on her. It was weird as she still had her socks on.

"Hey.. I'm here." I slowly patted her arm and it was enough to make her awake.

Her brows furrowed, trying to adjust the brightness as she just woke up. She sat up and shifted a bit before pulling me down to sit on the bed.

"I'm not feeling well and I don't like being alone when I'm sick. Can you sleep here tonight? I will still pay you for it, don't worry." she asked.

I touched her forehead and it was hotter than the body temperature. "I don't mind. But change your clothes first, you won't be comfortable sleeping in that."

She nodded before she asked me to get her clothes from the wardrobe. The fever seemed bad as she looked like she didn't have the energy to even move. I immediately went to the wardrobe for her clothes and brought along a bowl of water and a towel.

I sat again beside her and began to wipe the wet towel on her forehead and her neck. I admired her long blonde hair as I wiped the towel on her nape. She couldn't even afford to open her eyes during it and only sighed as the cold towel wet her skin.

"I'm sorry if it's annoying but it will help to reduce the heat of your body." I said while trying to wipe on her chest. It was quite hard since her jumpsuit was still buttoned and I was a bit afraid to just unbutton it.

She seemed to feel my worries as she opened her eyes when I was still hesitating either to unbutton or not. She unbuttoned the jumpsuit in a second, leaving her top with only her black bra.

"Should I take this off too?" she asked.

I couldn't think. Half of me wanted to say yes because it is the area where heat accumulates a lot and half of me also wanted to say yes because I want to see her.

"Not really." I answered before I cursed at myself, blaming my mouth for not being in sync with my mind.

"Oh, you are uncomfortable? Pass me the towel, I'll do it myself." she was about to take the towel from my hand but I quickly threw the towel into the water again.

"No, actually, let me help you to take it off."

She blinked for a few times, trying to comprehend what I was trying to do. I ignored her confused face and immediately unclasped the hook of her bra.

My hands were a bit shaky as I slowly pulled the strap down her shoulders, only a little bit until I could see her breast. I held my breath, ready to see what's next.

This is the first time I've seen a girl's naked body. I tried to relax, not looking much at those perky nipples and quickly wiped them with the wet towel. I noticed her nipples were hard as I ran the towel on top of them to underneath her breast. Could be because it was cold.

Her eyes were still closed, trying to ignore her soreness. I immediately finished wiping her back before I helped her to wear a more comfortable top.

"Help me to take them off." she pointed to her pants and I nodded.

I blocked any playful thought from my mind as I pulled the pants down and threw them into the laundry basket. She crawled into the comforter and covered her body from the cold air.

"Here, we are not doing anything, Sunyoung. Are you scared of me?" she asked me as I was still standing at the corner of the bed. I quickly shook my head before I lie beside her. I turned my back to her and slid in the comforter.

Her hand wrapped my waist and I could feel her body against my back. Her body was too warm, of course it was comfortable but also indicated that she's not feeling well.

"Oh, sorry. You're afraid it will be contagious?" she loosened up her embrace.

"No, not a bit. You should sleep now and have a good rest. We'll see if you get better tomorrow." I pulled her hand again and wrapped myself firmly in her arm again.

"Alright."

I didn't have to wait for long to hear her soft snore before I allowed myself to sleep.