7 : switch

I woke up and found myself still in her embrace. Her body wasn't as hot as last night, probably she got better after having her body wiped with the wet towel. I rolled to face her and she was still sound asleep.

Her lips were slightly agape, triggering me to feel the need to close it with my own lips. It's not my fault that her plump lips look so tempting with her well sculpted cupid's bow.

I panicked when her eyes were open out of the blue and I didn't manage to cover myself as she pulled my head closer to her. I held my breath as she looked down my lips.

"Checking me out again?" she asked.

"It's not what you think it is." I tried to defend myself.

"Don't think I didn't notice the way you were looking at my body last night. I was just too sick to intiate anything."

I could no longer lie but also hesitated to tell the truth. Her hot breath touched my cold cheeks and I bit my lips from saying anything that might embarrass me later.

"Be honest, is it true that your first time was with me?" Rosé started to rub her thumb on my jaws and I gulped.

"Yeah, why would I lie?"

"What a natural. Can't believe a first timer knows how to ride a finger."

"You really like stopping halfway and make me beg for more. Sexual frustration isn't something fun so I have to settle it myself." I complained.

I know it is just one of her ways to tease me but it embarrasses me so much as I have to ask for it. It's even more embarassing, thinking I once said that I'm against sex before marriage.

"It's not like I never helped you afterwards." she smirked before pulling me in till our lips touched.

I couldn't help but roam my hands under her shirt, searching for what I just saw last night. She groaned in the kiss while her hands did the same to me. I lost control as she swiped my bud before pushing me, making my back lie flat on the bed.

"Brave." she praised.

"Are you okay already?" I asked, not wanting her to do it when she's not feeling well.

I reached for her neck and touched it. It was still warm but better than last night. She caught my hand and slowly guided it to her cheek. She leaned in but stopped when were only an inch away from each other.

"I'm starting to think that you like me." she smirked.

I panicked for sure but I did my best to cover it. "I'm not like that."

"What kind of woman gets so excited when she sees another woman's breast?"

"I was.. trying to compare yours with mine."

She chuckled before she rolled her eyes. That was annoyingly hot that I almost begged her to do it again. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and in a second, she's naked again. I tried to keep a straight face, hiding my excitedness when her boobs were in front of me.

I have been clenching my fist, preventing my hands from groping them so I just bit my lips, looking at her while waiting for her to say something such as giving me a permission, ordering me to do anything or whatever.

She switched our position and suddenly I'm on top her. She hugged my waist, making me to bend lower and we kissed again. "Your pouty lips make me want to kiss you every second. So addictive." she said.

She continued to rub behind my ears with her thumb while her another hand caressed my back, making me feel so wanted. I just realized something.

"This is what you always do everytime we do it. We're switching roles now. I'll let you decide which one you like the most." she whispered.