17

I was awakened by the sunlight on my face, the distant barking of a neighborhood dog, and Ryujin's fruity smell. It was all around me, warm and concentrated. A heavy weight over my side kept me from rolling the sheets. I lifted the blankets and stared at the arm wrapped around my waist. I tried to escape from her tight wrap but Ryujin spontaneously yanked me back down. I could feel her breath tickling against my nape.

"Where are you going?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

"I need to change my pad."

"It's not even full yet." her lips left a soft kiss behind my ear, making me squirm and blush.

My body went into total system failure as continued to kiss my nape, gently sucking on my skin. My limbs weakened. The intensity of my desire frightened and embarrassed me. Control was gone.

"I'm not going down but you can always ask me to stop," she whispered.

Her hand dipped inside my bra and cupped my breast. She stroked the tip until it ached and I didn't like it. It was nothing similar to how Rosé usually did.

"What the fuck, Ryujin? Stop playing with me." I came to a realization that it felt wrong. I pushed her hand out of my shirt.

"Things could've been easier if you were honest. Admit that you're gay, even if it is only a little, then I'll stop playing with you."

I lifted her arm from my waist and got out of the bed. I fixed my shirt and looked at her in annoyance.

"So what if you stop playing with me?" I asked.

"We will fuck for real?"

"That's not what I want." I frowned. "You can't just touch me like that."

"Then, what do you want?" she sat up, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, nothing. Even if I come out as gay, I can't just do it with anyone. It feels wrong."

"Probably because you have someone on your mind.  Your boss, that Park Chaeyoung?" she showed a smirk.

"No,"  I quickly denied. "What are you talking about?"

She sent me an amused look. "Stop hiding it, Sunyoung. Do you really think I would believe that you work as a housekeeper? At night? And she even came here out of nowhere, stayed here when Jimin and I already left. Oh, just figured out that you're working with her company now."

"Are you stalking me, Ryujin?"

"Nope, I just love to wander around. I know her more than you do, anyway. It's not going to be easy to take Roseanne from that Yeri. So, just in case you feel like giving up on her, you can always come to me. I can do better," she smirked.

"I don't understand any single word you said," I faked a cough. "You better find anyone to help you with your bike. I need to leave for work."

-

"Iced mint tea." I handed her the plastic cup. She awkwardly took it from me.

I was sitting on her desk, just like any mistress would do in their master's desk. Rosé was the one who told me to since she thought it would be easier for her to reach me. But of course, she had to make sure the door was locked.

She looked so pretty today, with light makeup on her face. She had always looked good in her shoulder-padded blazer, bringing a successful businesswoman image. Her hair had grown long again even though she just cut it about a month ago.

She took a prim sip of the iced tea and set the cup down, leaving a sheen of moisture on her pink lips. Lips that I couldn't just touch whenever I want.

"It's good," she said before taking the second sip. "You wanna try?"

I glanced at her lipstick stain on the straw and quickly nodded. She handed me the cup again and waited for my reaction. The second the tea touched my tongue, I felt like I was going to vomit.

"What the hell?" I mocked a disgusted face.

"What? It's good, I swear. What do you mean by what the hell?"

"We don't have the same tongue and throat, I guess." I shrugged. "By the way, can I ask something?"

"Go on," she nodded while her hands were typing something on her keyboard. Always busy.

"You didn't text me at all last week. Did I do something wrong or maybe you just don't need me anymore?"

"Weren't you the one who requested for it to be less often?"

"Well, you don't really have to take it too seriously," I started to play with my own fingers, quite nervous about the words I was going to spit out. "I kinda enjoy doing it with you, besides the money you offer."

She stopped focusing on the desktop, shifting her body to face me. "I love your honesty. But no, I didn't take it seriously. As long as you're willing to work under me, I do whatever I want. It's you. You can choose if you want to go on with this or stop. There's nothing such as less often just because you feel guilty toward your boyfriend." her eyes were staring into mine, making sure I understood every single word. "And about last week, shouldn't it be your menstrual cycle? I noticed you have it around the third week of the month."

I opened my mouth, but for a long time nothing really came out. "My period came late. I was not on my period last week."

She gritted her teeth. "Damn, we wasted a week." She placed her hand on my waist, her thumb stroked my belly while she was still looking at me in the eyes. "So, you're currently on your period now?"

"Yes," I nodded. "I have one more question."

"Just ask."

"So, while I was away, did you sleep with anybody else?" 

"Hmm, none of your business."

"So, does that mean if I sleep with someone else, it's also none of your business?" I braved myself, quite scared of what her response would be.

"Yeah, we don't own each other," she stopped stroking my skin for a while. "But, I kinda hope you reserve this hot body only for me. I don't like paying for what others can get for free." she continued rubbing her thumb near the V line. I gasped, aroused by the touch.

"Okay," I said.

"Why? You slept with your boyfriend?" she flashed a disgusted expression.

"No, I never thought of that."

"Of course, you are only allowed to think of sleeping with me."

"Okay,"

She released an amused huff of breath with a smirk on her lips. "Good girl," she grasped my collar and pulled me closer to her face. Our lips pressed against each other and her hands ran down my thighs. Her lips tasted like the iced mint tea she just had, but this time it did not make me want to vomit. I wanted more.  I tried to kiss her back but I couldn't concentrate when her hands kept going near and near my panties. I had to break the kiss even though I wanted it to last until we lost our breath.

"Rosé," I tried to catch a breath. "I'm on my period,"

She bit her lips, frustration on her face was obvious. "Sorry, I forgot. But just wait once you've finished your period, Sunyoung."