𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Don't play yourself nigga," I said mugging my younger brother, Duke. "Y'know I'm clickin' with Navy, Wells, and that dumb ass purple shit."

"You like dumb ass purple shit," He said with a small chuckle. "You mean Truist?"

"Whatever. I'm rey get onna Zelle wave. They making that bag over there too tho." I said nodding my head at him, Trinity laughed. She was some bitch my brother was fucking. She brought her friend over here for a supposed two man but the girl she brought I already fucked. She could've stayed home.

"Not y'all openly talking about scamming like we not right here." She said with a smile, I frowned.

I decided not to respond to her because I knew me. I would embarrass this ugly ass girl and her friend. Instead, I stood up and made my way straight out the front door towards the block.

"Nigga you gon leave?!" Duke yelled after me, I flipped him off and kept walking. I didn't feel like being around them bitches. They was nosey and loved gossiping about what niggas got going on cause they not used to no niggas with real motion.

These bitches geeking if they think they getting anything outta these pockets. I pulled my phone out and went to apple music. I immediately turned on No Cap and started nodding my head to Overtime.

"Nigga my piss dirty right now." I mumbled nodding my head as I approached the men. I dapped them all up and then sat down on the stoop next to Lorr Kai.

"Yo," He spoke nodding at me. "You jamming?"

I laughed before shaking my head. "I ain't fuckin with that Wok man." I said. I stopped drinking lean two weeks ago because it was costing me too much. I was over getting high off that shit. I didn't like how it started to fuck with my body.

"Fuck Wok anyway, we on yellow now." He said, I shook my head. I wasn't fucking with that either.

"I'm good on allat shit dummy," I said with a laugh.

He nodded his head. I looked around the neighborhood at everybody standing around laughing and talking. Some niggas was just standing around waiting on a sale. Other niggas, like me, already made their money doing something else.

Scamming wasn't something I wanted to do forever but that money be coming fast and fat. I love that. Plus, none of the money I spent was mine so everybody around me good. I spend and spend and spend as long as I scam, scam, scam.

The bitches love a scammer nigga anyway. As long as I don't get caught, I'm gonna be good. That's why I had to step off from Trinity and her friend. I don't got time for no bitches with a loud ass mouth fucking up my money.

I got a family to take care of. I got people to live for.

If Trinity and her baldhead ass friend, G.I Jane think they gonna go around telling my business know they getting sent the fuck up.

"WOOOEEEE!" I heard, I looked up and noticed my bestfriend Kaylee walking over to me. I shook my head with a smile as she approached me. She walked up the stoop and wrapped her arms around me as she stood on the steps.