𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 | 𝐋𝐚𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐢

I looked over at my friend Ken and smiled. I was so drunk that I couldn't think about nothing but getting some dick. I knew I shouldn't but I had to, it was only right.

"Bitch do not fuck him." Ken said looking at me, I laughed and covered my mouth as slob fell down my chin. I quickly wiped my face.

That's how I'm gonna be onnat dick tonight.

"I'm serious Lai Lai, don't do it." She advised.

I shrugged and pulled my phone out.

Everything between me and Kiordre wasn't always this bad. No matter our situation, he's always looking out for me. Even before everything with the babies and stuff. Before everything got so complicated with us, we were happy.

I guess we let things get between us. Like him with the bitches and me with the niggas. He stay tryna act like I'm some big freak but I'm honest. I knew he was fucking other bitches and shit so why would I hold him down? Why would I not do me as well? That would be dumb asf.

Kior was a mutual agreement. When I told him I was pregnant, I brought up abortion and we were weighing that option because I was only 17 when I got pregnant. But things just went a different way. My mom wanted me to take responsibility.

"Ughhh.." I groaned moving my head around. Everything was spinning. I was so furred.

"Bitch we almost at your house," She said before laughing. "You too drunk bitch."

"I got that bag!" I slurred before grabbing my prada bag. I had on a large sweatshirt from Milano, a faux leather skirt and some prada sneakers to match my bag. My hair was curled...for now.

"Bitch what?" She said laughing.

"I-" I started off before burping. "I got that bag on me tonighttttt!" I slurred before sticking my tongue out with a smile.

"Perioddd!" She screamed.

"Ken Ken," I called out. "Barbecue chips!"

"Nah, we ain't doing that. We pulling up to your house now." She said, I whined.

"I want barbecue chips!" I said.

"I know. Call Dre to bring you some. I gotta get to my momma house to get Liyah." She said, I cooed as the car stopped.

"I love Liyahhhhh!" I dragged. "That's my girl!"

"Pose lemme see you!" She said. "YOP!"

I giggled. "That's my girl!"

She got out the car and next thing I knew, I was laying in my bed with my clothes completely off. I grabbed my phone and noticed I had two messages.

I got up and started making my way towards the living room as I read them.

Bd🦧

I know you saw me calling you
Come open the door

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my throw blanket off of the couch as I made my way towards the front door. I looked through the peephole and noticed him sitting on the stoop with his hood on.