𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 | 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐢

I walked into the gym and noticed it was empty. Nobody was in here but one person that I wish I didn't have to see ever again. Watching him as he moved around the court making shots, dribbling the ball and running around cones as he completed plays.

Kiordre was locked in. He had his air max pro headphones on as he moved around. I don't even think he noticed that I was there watching him moving around and play. It caught me off guard to see him so in shape. He had his haircut, his twists in a ponytail.

His skin was glowing from the sweat and his skin complexion was just glowing at me. He look so fine I wanna put my tongue all over him. But I need to be done with him. Things never will work out between us.

"Babe, you're drooling." Destiny said looking at me, I busted out laughing and looked off in embarrassment.

"You know you need to be done with this nigga." Yori said shaking her head at me, I rolled my eyes.

"I am done with him." I said folding my arm. "I was just watching what he was doing. Hopefully he play well tomorrow like what?"

"You worried about him and he back with his bm. Fuck that nigga. He ain't worried bout you." Yori said, I scrunched my face up and looked over at her. It seemed more like a attack than advice from her.

"Bitch I'm not worried bout him or his bm. No shade, but you need to be worried bout your nigga and not nobody else." I said before looking over at Destiny who was shaking her head. "Nigga got ghetto twins on the way and she worried bout me."

"Yeah Yori, you didn't have to do allat at all. She already said she don't give a fuck bout the man." Destiny said in my defense.

"You just wanna be on her side. She need to do better. I don't even see why she was messing with this nigga in the first place. He got a whole family." Yori said, I turned and looked at her. Now at this point, I'm finna smack the shit outta her cause she keep trying me.

"Bitch why you worried? What you wanna fuck him?" I questioned with a mug. "Cause that's what it's giving. You keep tryna question me bout a nigga that don't even fuck with you! Be real with yourself."

"Can y'all step off with allat noise?" We heard, I turned and notified Kiordre standing there with his headphones on his neck as he mugged us. "I'm tryna practice. I don't wanna hear ghetto."

"Nigga ain't nobody ghetto but your entire life but I digress." Yori said before walking out. I just shook my head and left out with Destiny. I wasn't even gonna argue or talk to him about nothing.

As we walked towards the dorms I noticed somebody walking down the hill. She looked so familiar but I didn't know from where considering I didn't know her at all. She was very pretty though.

"Bitch, that's Kiordre baby muva." Destiny said hitting my arm, I looked over at the girl again and sighed.

"That's embarrassing. Why would he bring her up here knowing everybody on this campus knows we was fucking off?" I said before shaking my head. "He's his own man. I don't even have time."