𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

I eyed Laila as she sat on the bed and typed on her phone as she held Luna between her legs. She was looking at her with a deep frown as Luna squealed at me letting me know she wanted me to pick her up.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Hi mommy!"

"Kiordre," Laila said looking up at me as I wiped Luna's chin as she held onto my shirt. "Her outfit for Thanksgiving still ain't come yet. I don't know what we finna do."

I scrunched my face up. "I don't understand why you need a full fit for the living room anyway." I said with a shrug, she scoffed and eyed me.

"Don't play with me right now Kiordre," She said mugging me. "I have an whole outfit and the one we ordered for Kior matches mine. I'm not finna have my daughter wearing anything and I'm on drip or drown."

"My baby gon be drip, you the one who clearly drowning. Don't worry about it that shit coming." I said waving her off she sat there on the bed, I sat down next to her and eyed her.

"Why you all in my face?" She questioned, I smacked my lips. Here I am tryna help you and drop some knowledge on her about her fat ass bitch ass boyfriend and she wanna be smart and shit. "What?"

I shook my head as she laughed. "I wan tell you some shit I heard about your lil boyfriend case."

She looked at me before rolling her eyes. She stood up off of the bed and started walking into the bathroom causing me to follow her. "That's not my nigga so I could literally care less."

I chuckled. "Youn care this his homies snitching on them and telling the DA that you the one who pushed him to commit that murder?" I said with my eyebrow up, she looked at me with her eyes wide.

"What?" She spoke in complete shock.

"Yeah," I said nodding my head. "They tryna say you the one behind this whole situation and Goon ain't saying shit in your defense. He letting them run with the situation so you can get a accessory charge."

She pouted as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She always cried when wild stuff happened to her instead of figuring out how to get right, she sit around and cry and mope about it. That's one thing I hated about her. The crying shit always irritated me, I can't explain it.

"Why would he do that to me?" She whined before sniffing. "He knows I have a daughter that depends on me. I-I-I can't go to jail. I'm too pretty for allat. They don't have no type of frontals or stylists in there."

Then she stuttering and shit like it ain't even that serious. They not gonna find no evidence for her being behind it because she don't even know who he killed. He's a wild nigga for the type shit he was into out here but I'm not gonna tell her everything about that.

"You ain't going to jail, chill out." I said wiping her face as she sniffed. She always overreacted to everything I tell her that's why I don't tell her ass shit cause she make the situation worse but panicking and crying.

"The DA thinks I'm out here setting people up to be killed like bitch don't even know me," She said sniffing. "She better check my Instagram, I don't even look like a bitch that can do some crunchy ass shit like that. What? I'm confused."