𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Klickkkkk!" Destiny yelled as I walked into the cafe. I turned around and watched as she approached me with her bag on her shoulder. "Why they saying you don't pay for your food when you come in here?"

I shrugged. "I don't. The school pay for it." I said as we walked into the cafeteria. I liked Destiny. She was cool. She wasn't the type to try and fuck me. She understood that we were only friends and I appreciated that about her because Yani was her best friend.

"So that mean lunch on you?" She asked with a smirk before pushing my shoulder, I laughed. "What?"

"I'll get you lunch. Only cause you gang." I said as we walked into the cafeteria. I approached Rico and Tito as they stood at the cash register ordering they food. I dapped them up before busting out into laughter noticing Tito had his feet out. "Put them up yo."

"My girl taking me to get my feet done later." He said with a smile as he grabbed the cup from the cashier. "I bet your girl don't even look at your feet."

I laughed. "She do my feet herself. You trippin."

"Why y'all having a feet competition?" Destiny said with her top lip curled. "That's gay. Y'all got sum y'all wanna admit to me? Let me know."

I pushed my lips out before frowning at her. "You buying your own lunch now. Watch out." I said pushing her over and stepping up in the line, she busted out laughing before hugging my arm.

"Come on gang," She said. "Chill."

"You need to chill. Where yo nigga at?" Tito asked looking around the cafe. She shrugged and unlocked her phone. "Exactly, that's the one who gay."

"But, he's your roommate." She said pointing at him with her eyes squinted, I started cracking up at the two. I didn't even know Tito had a roommate because the way he be talking he live alone. "Exactly."

"Nigga since when you got a roommate?" I asked in shock. I don't really be knowing half of the shit they be talking about because I don't be around. I mainly be in my room doing my work and watching TV. I realized to help me stay faithful, I gotta stay away from campus.

"I been had one. He just don't exist to me." He said with a shrug. "He never there anyway. He usually with Destiny crunchy ass so I basically got the place to myself if you don't count my girl."

"Your girl stay with you?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. If I could have Laila stay up here with me all the time I would but I have a roommate who is usually always in the apartment with his girl. I can't raise my daughter in a dorm, that's unusual.

"Yeah," He said with a shrug. "Coach said if I continue to play good he could help me get the school to get me an off campus apartment. That's why I'm finna go to the gym right after the salon."

"Damn," I said scratching my head. "I need to see wassup with that. If I could get my family up here with me that'll be clutch. When y'all talk about this?"

"I think after the game but just stop by his office. He know you gotta kid so it might be easier for you to get one than me." He said, I nodded my head.