𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝐃𝐫𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤

"So how was your trip?" Yani asked rubbing my face with her hands as she sat on my lap. We were sitting on my bed. I had just came back from Baltimore and ended up texting Yani to tell her I was back. She really wanted to see me so she came over.

"It was cool," I said. "I spent a lot of time with Kior."

She smiled. "Aw that's good."

"Yeah," I said nodding my head. "How was your weekend away from me?" I asked.

"It was ok." She said with a shrug. "Me and Destiny got furred and we was shaking ass. And then we ended up fighting these bitches cause like what? Y'all not rey stunt on Yori like it's something. Niggas ain't scared."

I chuckled. "So you was fighting?"

She nodded. "All because Yori don't know what to say out her mouth. Like she stay starting stuff with people and then me being the type friend I am I always fight with my friends. She knew I was gonna fight for her."

"She not your friend." I said with a shrug.

"She is my friend. She just one of the messy ones." She said with a frown, I just shook my head. It seemed like none of the bitches I was fucking with listened to anything I said. I be telling them shit they need to know because I know Im not saying no bullshit but they act like they know everything.

I'm tryna tell you about somebody who ain't here for you. Who don't give a fuck about you. They not your friend. They don't fuck with you and then they turn they ass around and tell me I'm wrong and I'm delusional.

Right after they tell me fact after fact to prove that my theory is correct. That's why Laila boyfriend in jail now. They was going to book her but she explained that she didn't live there and that she was just staying the night with him. Now she bring a jail wife while that nigga sitting.

"I'm just- I don't know. I told Destiny that I'm done fighting for her like it's annoying. I'm not finna keep fighting every bitch that hair she don't like cause she don't know how to keep that to herself."

"So you be fighting the girl she be talking shit about for her?" I asked confused. Fuck is she a security guard?

"They be wanting to fight me. I don't even be wanting to fight at all but they always walk up tryna fight me and shit. I'm not finna back down from no bitch."

"You gotta stop fighting that bitch battles." I said.

"I know." She said softly before typing on her phone. "Irritating ass bitches. Like she texting me right now because she want me to help her with her install."

I leaned back against the wall and watched as she typed aggressively on her phone. I didn't say anything because I was going to let her make her own decisions. Yes, I wanted her to stay with me but at the same time she gonna do what she wanted to.

"I don't wanna go." She said with a frown. "I'm not going. Destiny can help her."

I just watched her as she typed on her phone. I wanted to watch TV but I could tell that she was boutta try to have sex with me soon. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I started looking for something to watch as she laid on top of me.