𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 | 𝐋𝐚𝐢 𝐋𝐚𝐢

"So, he came and took her?" I questioned with a frown as I sat on the bed. I ignored Goon as he kissed my shoulders and neck. I knew he was trying to have sex but I couldn't focus on that when my baby daddy on a kidnapping spree because I've been ignoring him.

"Yeah, I told him he shouldn't and he did it anyway. He said he hasn't talked to you in three weeks. Why is that?" My mom asked, I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Im with my boyfriend," I said. "Why would I answer the phone for my baby daddy if Im on vacation with my boyfriend. That's just dumb ma."

"He's your child father. He deserves to know what's going on with his daughter at all times. Like what? I thought you guys were in a good place." She said. "That's what you last told me."

I sighed. "I didn't say we weren't."

"Ok so why were you ignoring him?" She questioned. "Y'all have to talk. Y'all are both supposed to be working together to raise Luna. I thought we discussed this before?"

I rolled my eyes. "You keep thinking shit and not listening to what I got to say."

"What do you got to say?" She asked with her head tilted. "Let me know. Tell me. Because y'all keep dragging me and Luna in the middle of y'all beef every time things don't go y'all way."

"He the one who came and got her. I didn't tell him to. I don't have to answer him because I don't have her."

"Did you tell him I had her?" She asked.

"No."

"Exactly! He had to find out." She said. "You don't see the problem with that? Why didn't you want to talk to him? Let me know that."

"I'm with my boyfriend. I didn't feel like dealing with him so I blocked him." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Not that I owe anybody a explanation."

"Nobody but him." She said. "He's the baby's father."

"And I'm her mom. If I leave her with you that should be fine. I don't need permission from his ass to take my fucking baby to my mother like what? He don't have to know my every damn move!" I fussed.

"He's her father. You aren't understanding it from his point of view. But I'll just let you enjoy your trip. You'll have to deal with it when you get back home." She said before hanging the phone up, I huffed.

"You ok?" Goon asked looking over at me.

"It's fine," I said. "Let's just get ready."

"You seem like you mad though." He said. "If you wanna go back home we can."

I looked side to side before getting out of bed. "I was going to go home anyway. But I'm just not going home today. Kiordre wanna be daddy of the year for the first time in my baby life then oh fucking well! I'm gonna have me some fun today."

"That's what I'm talking bout baby." He encouraged.

He's clearly confused. I'm not finna have fun with his ass. He blew me before the trip even started and he think I'm finna be running around the city with his dirty ass. Like hell nah, you could've stayed in Baltimore baby.